PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos?

AzAviator815
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but one (minor) thing missing, I believe, is the ability to get tattoos. I mean, we are cyber sailors, no? Lol. I am a big fan of Far Cry 3, and even in that game you could get tattoos as you progressed. Perhaps they decided not to since you probably couldn't see them anyway. I'm sure you can get them in multi-player, like in AC3. Anyway, I thought since it was a seafaring game it was missing. Minor for point for an absolutely GREAT game...

Landruner
11-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but one (minor) thing missing, I believe, is the ability to get tattoos. I mean, we are cyber sailors, no? Lol. I am a big fan of Far Cry 3, and even in that game you could get tattoos as you progressed. Perhaps they decided not to since you probably couldn't see them anyway. I'm sure you can get them in multi-player, like in AC3. Anyway, I thought since it was a seafaring game it was missing. Minor for point for an absolutely GREAT game...

I heard it was originally question of the tattoos for customization, however they would have been only for fashion and customization of Edward. However; the devs were concerned that people were going to make a parallel with Far Cry 3 - That is bad effectively they drop it and it would have been cool instead of collecting useless piece of Animus, well to get a Tattoo....