PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Getting the Altair Skin on AC4

Zabargad
11-11-2013, 10:37 PM
I've had the first Assassin's Creed since the summertime in 2013, and the FAQ says if you have only one Assassin's Creed save file on your HDD it will give you the Altair skin, but I haven't gotten the skin yet, and I've had AC4 since launch day. Anyone know a fix for this?

OtownSTi
11-13-2013, 05:53 AM
I've had the first Assassin's Creed since the summertime in 2013, and the FAQ says if you have only one Assassin's Creed save file on your HDD it will give you the Altair skin, but I haven't gotten the skin yet, and I've had AC4 since launch day. Anyone know a fix for this?

Sadly, I think the first AC is the only one that doesn't count towards the total :(

BMoattari
11-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Sadly, I think the first AC is the only one that doesn't count towards the total :(

Otown IS correct - Assassin's Creed does not count towards the necessary save games. However, the others do: Brotherhood, Revelations, III, and Black Flag.

Basically, all you need to do is find any other two of the games listed, start the game, then save. It'll count as a save nonetheless.

Good luck!

MnemonicSyntax
11-14-2013, 04:05 AM
It's not based on your saves, it's based on your UPlay account.

UbiVolfbane
11-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Once the content is unlocked on your account, it should unlock once you are on the PS4. Please be sure that you meet the requirements for the content to be unlocked. If you believe that you met the requirements but failed to unlock the content, please submit a ticket to your region's Support using the links in my signature below.

Flazam1
08-15-2014, 06:50 PM
I have the skins on one of my psn accounts on my ps3.On one of my other accounts I want the skins although I am signed in with a different Uplay account so I don't have them is there any way I can obtain the skins on my other ps3 account
:confused:
Any help would be strongly apprieciated

shocktheblock
08-30-2014, 06:37 AM

You have to get it on the uplay center on the main menu.