PDA

View Full Version : Black chest edition out of stock?

Timvdhorst2302
11-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey i live in the netherlands and the black chest edition is already a few weeks out of stock.
Will it be restocked before the pc release?

Dag_B
11-11-2013, 04:23 PM
The black chest edition was a limited edition so it is very unlikely. But I would keep checking they might add some, when people are not paying or cancel their order. No guarantee though.

Mr_Shade
11-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Indeed - it's possible some may go back into stock - however it's not for certain.

The PC version of the game, was the first to sell out, so I can only suggest checking again, or pre-ordering a different version.

papa tom
11-17-2013, 02:24 PM
I am very sure if they decided to have a second run they would easily sell them all just as quickly as the first

Painshadow
11-17-2013, 06:30 PM
Hey i live in the netherlands and the black chest edition is already a few weeks out of stock.
Will it be restocked before the pc release?

Keep checking back to major retailers. Some people who pre-order, don't show up. You can probably find one, just keep checking around.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Keep checking back to major retailers. Some people who pre-order, don't show up. You can probably find one, just keep checking around.
Hi,

The Black Chest edition is only available on the Ubishop - so no other retailers will have it.

It's unlikely that any new stock will appear, since it has been sold out for a few weeks now - some regions for over a month - however feel free to keep checking, however it's unlikely to be restocked.

Painshadow
11-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Hi,

The Black Chest edition is only available on the Ubishop - so no other retailers will have it.

It's unlikely that any new stock will appear, since it has been sold out for a few weeks now - some regions for over a month - however feel free to keep checking, however it's unlikely to be restocked.

Thank you for the clarification. To be more specific per my post, there are a few pages of the Black Chest Edition on Ebay. Which makes me wonder. What steps did Ubisoft take to prevent companies or people buying multiple copies? Doesn't seem fair that most of the people in the general public can't find it. I guess that's business? :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Unfortunately - there is no way of limiting purchases - without also penalising legitimate buyers - if it was limited to 'one per customer' - some would also miss out, since many people buy on multiple platforms or as gifts.

I can only suggest pre-ordering in the future form ubishop to avoid paying more than retail.

Painshadow
11-18-2013, 04:38 PM
I fully support a Black Chest Second Edition. :D Would love to have one. Looks like it's probably the best collector's edition of any game ever made.