PDA

View Full Version : Two weapons I will always use, one I want. All wecome to post suggestions. (Spoils)

SneakierNote
11-11-2013, 03:21 PM
WARNING: This post contains item name and discriptions. (SPOILS) This could ruin your AC 4 BF experience.

Question one:
What is you faviorate weapon and sword?

Question two:
What new weapons were you upset not to see?

My faviorate pistols are The Golden Flint Lock Pistols these look so cool! I wish they would not be so powerfull tho they one shot kill even officers. My faviorate swords are the Pistol Swords they are again to powerfull tho. I love the speed of the Pistol Swords tho and the epic look.

The one thing I absoutely disliked about AC 4 is THEY WILL NOT LET ME KEEP A 2 HANDED AXE IN MY INVENTORY. I want to choose how, when and with what weapon I kill them with. I know you can pick up a to handed weapon off a dead guy but you cannot keep it in your inventory. Also only one throwing knfe at a time is not cool either. All these changes would make the game so much more FUN for us.

Landruner
11-11-2013, 04:49 PM
WARNING: This post contains item name and discriptions. (SPOILS) This could ruin your AC 4 BF experience.

Question one:
What is you faviorate weapon and sword?

Question two:
What new weapons were you upset not to see?

My faviorate pistols are The Golden Flint Lock Pistols these look so cool! I wish they would not be so powerfull tho they one shot kill even officers. My faviorate swords are the Pistol Swords they are again to powerfull tho. I love the speed of the Pistol Swords tho and the epic look.

The one thing I absoutely disliked about AC 4 is THEY WILL NOT LET ME KEEP A 2 HANDED AXE IN MY INVENTORY. I want to choose how, when and with what weapon I kill them with. I know you can pick up a to handed weapon off a dead guy but you cannot keep it in your inventory. Also only one throwing knfe at a time is not cool either. All these changes would make the game so much more FUN for us.

I agreed with you - I regretted that the player had no option to use one sword or the dual if player wanted to - No way to use your inventory and switch secondary weapon neither.

#1 - For that I used most of the time used the Hidden blades or Edward's bear hands and then stole the weapons from my foes and returned them against them.

#2 - Native's tomahawks were among the arsenal used some pirates - a pistol crossbow - and grenade and caltrop that were used by Pirates as well.

itsamea-mario
11-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I agreed with you - I regretted that the player had no option to use one sword or the dual if player wanted to - No way to use your inventory and switch secondary weapon neither.

#1 - For that I used most of the time used the Hidden blades or Edward's bear hands and then stole the weapons from my foes and returned them against them.

#2 - Native's tomahawks were among the arsenal used some pirates - a pistol crossbow - and grenade and caltrop that were used by Pirates as well.

Well, not necessarily a native tomahawk, usually just a bog standard hatchet, both a tool and a weapon.
Also, haha, "bear hands"

Yeah, being able to weild just one sword would have been nice, and using a knife as a melee weapon.
Some interesting gadget type weapons might have been nice as well.
Maybe some special naval weapons as well, not sure what though.

EaglePrince25
11-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Favorite weapon in this game were the hidden blades, but I found myself having to switch to the swords all too often as the blades don't do enough damage. Didn't really have a favorite sword though, but it was cool being able to fight with both. I definitely would've liked the option to only use one though, as using two never really fight natural to me.

DinoSteve1
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Swords and Pistols, I missed the crossbow/bow for silent kills and I missed the throwing knives.

MIA SILENT
11-11-2013, 07:30 PM
I miss the Daggers. Used to love those kill animations. I mainly used the pistol swords and gold flintlocks in this game.

My all time favourite weapon is Connors Tomahawk. It was fast a brutal, hacking away at people. It helps that Connor is the best at fighting of all the Assassins so far. I'd like to see more weapon and kill-animation variety from future games.