PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet; how to reset?

Frank-Castlle
11-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi guys,

So yes as the title suggests, I just started a new game, went to start a new fleet and bang, all my top lvl man o wars are still there. How can we go about deleting our fleet to enjoy it completely from scratch? Even if I salvage all boats I still have piles of gems and supplies which i do not want on a new game.

Can I get an official answer on this plz moderators?

Thanks in advance!

Frank-Castlle
11-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Sooooo... No one knows or?....

BMoattari
11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Skooma,

So, as you probably know, your Fleet data is automatically saved to both your system AND the Ubisoft/UPlay account you are logged into at that time. So, with this in mind, the only way to "reset" Kenway's Fleet is to a) create an entirely different Xbox Live account, and/or b) create a new Ubisoft/UPlay account. This new inconvenience is mainly due to the new cross-device capabilities (check out the ACIV Companion App for tablets, coming soon to smartphones), so be sure to check with other forums and see if anyone else has gotten an answer for similar questions.

SenseHomunculus
11-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Search/post this query to the technical help forum.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Or maybe best to talk to support directly.

www.support.ubi.com

EVA Spartan 317
11-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Hi guys,

So yes as the title suggests, I just started a new game, went to start a new fleet and bang, all my top lvl man o wars are still there. How can we go about deleting our fleet to enjoy it completely from scratch? Even if I salvage all boats I still have piles of gems and supplies which i do not want on a new game.

Can I get an official answer on this plz moderators?

Thanks in advance!
The ships AND the collected is still there? Can you collect your money from the old fleet to the new saved game?
That would be cool! Starting with hundred thousands as soon as you get your fleet!