PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Dyes?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-11-2013, 08:43 AM
So I know there's a bunch of cloaks as well as special outfits like the Mayan armor, Altair/Ezio/Connor Robes, etc. but does dying make a return?

I also have seen an all black version of Edward's outfit but I'd like to dye his normal white/blue outfit to be white/red instead to be more like traditional AC robes. Is this possible or no? I tried searching for a thread like this but have not seen any...

GreatBeyonder
11-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Yes, they're back. They'll be labeled as outfits, but they're essentially just different color schemes like Ezio had.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Yes, they're back. They'll be labeled as outfits, but they're essentially just different color schemes like Ezio had.

Are they really? I've looked EVERYWHERE -- google, youtube, here, etc. and found nothing on them. Plenty of outfit videos but I didn't see any of Edward's normal outfits colored different. Unless I'm completely daft haha

All I've found are various cloaks (like the Pirate cloak), a black version of the outfit, and then special ones completed for like...hunting certain animals, finding keys, or whatever.

Kagurra
11-11-2013, 09:01 AM
There's a couple outfits that are color swaps of Edward's robes, but not as many options as the dyes from previous games. There's a black and red one if I recall. I don't have the game though, waiting for next-gen.

P.S. Hiiii

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-11-2013, 10:14 AM
There's a couple outfits that are color swaps of Edward's robes, but not as many options as the dyes from previous games. There's a black and red one if I recall. I don't have the game though, waiting for next-gen.

P.S. Hiiii

Hiiiiii

I'm waiting for next gen as well (and to see if it's worth my time compared to AC3.) So far it looks like there's at least one city worth freerunning around, Havana I think, though I'm not sure if the other cities will be as fun as Havana or any of the Renaissance-era cities or even the Crusades-era cities. I'm also not sure how large Havana is. I hope it's large. Anyway...it's still up in the air for me...

hamNdoritos
11-11-2013, 07:00 PM
theres only 4 variations to his original robes as far as I know.

The Privateer Outfit (all black robes)
The Pirate Captain Outfit (black robes with red sash)
The Merchant Outfit (a mix of his original robes with yellow)

and the last one which is a ULC if you bought the MacFarlane Haytham Keway action figure. It's basically just navy blue and red (Haytham's robes colors). No White.