PDA

View Full Version : After Finishing AC4 *SPOILERS*

Cartss
11-11-2013, 05:10 AM
I've never played any other AC's completely due to lack of interest, should i try AC3? or any of the others?

So basically after finishing AC4 should i play any of the others?

Landruner
11-11-2013, 05:16 AM
I would say if you did enjoy AC4, you may... Some will certainly recommend some games to another one by their preferences, I would day the best option to me and again if you enjoyed AC4 is to get the old ones and play them in their respective and chronologic order (AC1/AC2/ACB/ACR & AC3)

Cartss
11-11-2013, 05:18 AM
I would say if you did enjoy AC4, you may... Some will certainly recommend some games to another one by their preferences, I would day the best option to me if you enjoyed AC4 is to get the old ones and play them in their respective and chronologic order (AC1/AC2/ACB/ACR & AC3)

I did try AC1 and AC2 but i never got too far into them, should i try in my spare time to give them an hour or two per week?
And i already know the story so would revelations and brotherhood also be a must play?

xx-pyro
11-11-2013, 05:19 AM
None of them are "must plays" but if you enjoyed AC4 I'd say Brotherhood is the closest based on the amount of side activities to do. You play games to enjoy them and have fun, if you didn't have fun in AC1 and AC2 don't play them.

Cartss
11-11-2013, 05:23 AM
None of them are "must plays" but if you enjoyed AC4 I'd say Brotherhood is the closest based on the amount of side activities to do. You play games to enjoy them and have fun, if you didn't have fun in AC1 and AC2 don't play them.

I feel for me the side activities are great and also the fun of just assassination in the main game, when i was playing AC1 and 2 I was always "wanted" and never got to just muck around and enjoy the free roam experience.

Rithrius
11-11-2013, 05:23 AM
Revelations isn't a bad game by any means, but story-wise, it's pretty much all filler. I'd say it's safe to skip that one if you don't want to play it.

Cartss
11-11-2013, 05:32 AM
So should i give brotherhood a go?

Zellzin
11-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Definitely try AC2 it's brilliant

Rithrius
11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
So should i give brotherhood a go?

It's a pretty small game since you don't ever go outside of Rome, but arguably the best one that involves Ezio. That said, i'd advise playing through AC2 first.

roostersrule2
11-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Play them all.

Landruner
11-11-2013, 07:36 AM
I feel for me the side activities are great and also the fun of just assassination in the main game, when i was playing AC1 and 2 I was always "wanted" and never got to just muck around and enjoy the free roam experience.

I agree with Xxpro about ACB it would be the closest to AC4 and you have a lot of different side activities (The game is pretty crazy fun to play) you have the crazy surrealistic arsenal from Leonardo that give you some different type of gameplay.

GreatBeyonder
11-11-2013, 08:18 AM
ACB is essentially the second half of ACII, so play that first, if you're skipping Altair altogether.

DinoSteve1
11-11-2013, 11:07 AM
If you didn't like AC2 I doubt you will like AC3 as AC2 had a superior story and characters.

pacmanate
11-11-2013, 01:12 PM
To OP. Get them all! Buy the Anthology or Legacy edition which has all the games, they are all worth it (minus Revelations, but if you like Ezio you might appreciate it).

EaglePrince25
11-11-2013, 06:47 PM
I'd definitely recommend them all, but if I had to choose i'd say AC2 or AC3. 2's the best of the series in my opinion and then leads you into Brotherhood and Revelations, which are both fun to play. AC3 I think has the closest combat and gameplay style to AC4 so if you loved 4's you'll probably like 3's. Since it also takes place after 4, the ancestor part anyways, you can look at it as something of a sequel to it since you'll be playing as Edward's Son and Grandson.