PDA

View Full Version : To Ubisoft who is the woman seen in the first AC4 Black Flag trailer?

jetlee2777
11-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Hello Ubisoft.

Iīve finished now the whole (entire) story of the game,and would really like to know from you who that woman seen here on the two pictures which has been seen also in the very first AC4 world premiere trailer is:

http://www.effigymagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ac4-black-flag-naked-woman.jpg

http://www.gamingvlog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-02-at-9.51.08-AM-420x215.png

as Iīve never met her in the game or is she in one of those sidemissions?,or will be a DLC content soon?

Thank you and regards,

jetlee2777

pacmanate
11-10-2013, 07:45 PM
No idea, I have them as my wallpaper and I have been wondering the same thing

Assassin_M
11-10-2013, 07:48 PM
A seemingly important Knight heading an execution (AC I)
Two Borgia targets who seem to know Ezio's family (AC II)
4 Assassins who seem like Ezio's bodyguards (ACB)
ACR admittedly has everyone in the trailer appear in the game.
British general on a horse (AC III)

and then you see some random prostitute and thought she was important :| she doesn't even say a single word

jetlee2777
11-10-2013, 07:51 PM
No idea, I have them as my wallpaper and I have been wondering the same thing

How can you have her as wallpaper?

jetlee2777
11-10-2013, 07:54 PM

and then you see some random prostitute and thought she was important :| she doesn't even say a single word

She seems not to be a random prositute,but ok as Edward in the trailer where killing her "husband" and took her away from him so I thought that it would be at least a contract that you have to do in the game or a sidemission,but no itīs not.

And maybe itīs his second wife Tessa Kenway see here:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Tessa_Kenway

Kaschra
11-10-2013, 07:57 PM
She seems not to be a random prositute,but ok as Edward in the trailer where killing her "husband" and took her away from him so I thought that it would be at least a contract that you have to do in the game or a sidemission,but no itīs not.

Edward met Tessa after quiting his pirate life and returning to London :I
She was not a prostitute in the Caribbean.

pacmanate
11-10-2013, 07:57 PM
How can you have her as wallpaper?

Was kidding!

Anyway she wasn't important, just marketing. Men like boobs.

It showed Edward as a womanizer, something he wasn't at all in AC4 which I am glad for.

Assassin_M
11-10-2013, 07:58 PM

What? she's naked, she was sleeping with Edward. OF COURSE she's random. she's placed there for no other reason than to satisfy the Machos who watched the video. She's eye candy, mate, nothing more, sorry and that wasn't her husband xD Edward hires her to distract the man, she does, Edward snoops by, kills the man and walks away casually with her..of course it's not in the main game..non of the other AC CGI's are part of ANYTHING in the main game (barring ACR's which was the intro)

No, she's not. Tessa Oakley was born in England. she's from an affluent Family. she can't be a prostitute in Havana when she was back home living a lavish life of luxury with her parents.

Ardil
11-10-2013, 09:17 PM

This is funny lol

Landruner
11-10-2013, 11:40 PM
That reminds me the trailers strategies from the cheap B-movies production such as Roger Corman or Charles Band' s production(s) - They were adding naked women beneath a shower in their trailers in order to attract young teens in puberty circle to see their movies - LOL!

jetlee2777
11-11-2013, 04:29 AM
Well to bad that she didnīt play any part in the game and that it was just a marketing strategy from Ubisoft.

Kagurra
11-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Was kidding!

Anyway she wasn't important, just marketing. Men like boobs.

It showed Edward as a womanizer, something he wasn't at all in AC4 which I am glad for.

If Edward is a womanizer for sleeping with a woman, does that make the woman a manizer?

No? That's weird how that works.

ze_topazio
11-11-2013, 04:33 PM
She was just a random prostitute Edward used to distract that random Templar, just like Ezio did in the AC2 trailer.

jetlee2777
11-12-2013, 05:50 PM
If Edward is a womanizer for sleeping with a woman, does that make the woman a manizer?

Well if he only sleep with one woman than not,but if he slept with alot of women than yes.

But anyway as far as I remembered there was a sequence nearly in the end,where he slept with a woman and have also drunk alot before too.

Kulgrim
11-12-2013, 06:23 PM

Just a correction here, that British General from the AC III trailer is in the game. He is the Templar John Pitcairn, that you assassinate during the Battle of Bunker Hill.

M0UTAFIS
11-14-2013, 06:02 AM
Does that make the woman a manizer?

there is a word for it and it is not manizer. hint, its a bit harsher and it starts with an s!

Kagurra
11-14-2013, 06:08 AM
there is a word for it and it is not manizer. hint, its a bit harsher and it starts with an s!

No, that's on a completely different level. Edward, or Ezio for that matter was never the male equivalent of a ****. He just had sex like a normal person every so often in his youth. It's not like he was Hugh Hefner in AC:R.

LoyalACFan
11-14-2013, 06:27 AM
This is part of the reason why I can never get non-gamers to take gaming seriously :nonchalance: Random boob placement and other general cheap marketing tactics perpetuate the myth of gamers being desperate basement dwellers. Then the game comes along and doesn't reflect the marketing at all, but its media exposure pre-release has already defined it.

M0UTAFIS
11-15-2013, 02:50 PM
No, that's on a completely different level. Edward, or Ezio for that matter was never the male equivalent of a ****. He just had sex like a normal person every so often in his youth. It's not like he was Hugh Hefner in AC:R.

this may be true about the edward and ezio, I was simply referring to the reference of womanizer. a womanizer is still the "gentleman's" version of a ****..

Dragula
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
actually it could all be part of abstergo ads which could make perfect sense as the game was also advertised with black beard in the pub telling of edward kenway but that never happened in the game but in the abstergo emails and such you see them talk about that trailer to advertise the pirates of nightmare or whatever it was called, much like the last iron man movie was all advertise as the manderrin being the ultimate enemy.. and it turned out it was nothing like that at all

pacmanate
11-15-2013, 03:12 PM
She was just a random prostitute

Don't talk about her like that :mad: