PDA

View Full Version : Your faviorate Assassin Contract?

SneakierNote
11-10-2013, 03:36 PM
WARNING: SPOILS, SPOILS, THIS COULD RUIN YOUR AC 4 GAME PLAY EXPERIENCE. CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

So just got the Diving Bell (DB), been slowly beating the game cause its so much fun. I noticed soon as I unlocked the DB another Assassin Contract opened up. You have to use the DB to reach your target. It was so much fun swimming around to find there secret smugglers hide out and killing your target. A bonus they did to make this more challenging is Edward had none of his weapons on him. (cause he had to under water swim there) So you could only use what you found off the bad guys you killed while you were there. Very fun good job AC 4 Dev team.

Whats your faviorate Assassin or Navel Contract post it here. Thank you all for supporting this cool game.

Rithrius
11-10-2013, 04:56 PM
WARNING: SPOILS, SPOILS, THIS COULD RUIN YOUR AC 4 GAME PLAY EXPERIENCE. CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

So just got the Diving Bell (DB), been slowly beating the game cause its so much fun. I noticed soon as I unlocked the DB another Assassin Contract opened up. You have to use the DB to reach your target. It was so much fun swimming around to find there secret smugglers hide out and killing your target. A bonus they did to make this more challenging is Edward had none of his weapons on him. (cause he had to under water swim there) So you could only use what you found off the bad guys you killed while you were there. Very fun good job AC 4 Dev team.

Whats your faviorate Assassin or Navel Contract post it here. Thank you all for supporting this cool game.

Those were by far my least favorite....

GunnarGunderson
11-10-2013, 05:27 PM
I liked the one in Kingston where you kill the Plantation owner, mostly because when I did it one of the guards saw me killing the guy and shot at me but hit a slave in the head and allowed me to escaped unscathed

I'm not racist, I would have laughed just as hard if a white guy got it

Pandemik HBI
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM
The one with the red dot on the dock but there's no target! So suspenseful.....