PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates completion error/glitch?

JohnBoyzZ
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
In the Data Processing box, it says the following:

ACII - 60% WRONG
ACB - 100%
ACR - 74% WRONG
ACIII - 99%
ACIV - 98%

Problem is, ACII and ACR is so wrong. ACII I did everything except collect all chests so that should be around 90%. ACR should be 100% because I did everything (I played WAY more than 12 hours). However, I did make a second file for replaying every AC in order. Will the stats change if I remove the second file and will it apply my completed files? If not, I'll be pretty ticked off. It ruins my pride as a gamer.

ACIII has been 100% in-game for a while but Assassin's Network never changed it.... Faulty system.

Landruner
11-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Look, I tried today to get my Bundle bonus stuff for my Xbox account (I play mostly the AC on the Box) - I am level 9 okay, I first did not get any email/message, Then I was able to copy the code to redeem, I could not input the code (It was invalid ?) - I ten tried to leave a feedback to tell about the situation, believe it or not, the system gave me another user name with a level 1...(???) - The website is not functional at all to that day.

tkarenko
11-10-2013, 03:15 AM
You just need to load up the save that has the higher synchronization. You don't have to delete anything.

JohnBoyzZ
11-10-2013, 03:44 AM
^That's the answer I'm looking for. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I can't do it right now (and not for a while) which is why I asked.

LovePSN
11-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Im experiencing the same issue. so how does that solution work out for you? does it actually work?

Im2aKillerfish
11-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Also remember, that Initiates is still having problems updating the data. I loaded my 87% ACR file instead of my 38% one, and Played ACIII from 87% to 97%. Still hasn't updated my stats.

DanielHV3344
02-22-2016, 11:08 AM
I am having same issues. They dont tell you but the percentage is based on the game completion and not the single player memories only. Its all things in the game and im not sure about add on content. but i have a few that are 100percent and a not showing it. I have 2 badges that didnt pop either when i achieved the freerunner and the one for getting all 4 because of it in that section. I mean if there gona make cool achievements then make sure they actually work so at least when we put all the effort in we dont get screwed on the fun part of cool trophys.

ERICATHERINE
02-22-2016, 05:06 PM
I am having same issues. They dont tell you but the percentage is based on the game completion and not the single player memories only. Its all things in the game and im not sure about add on content. but i have a few that are 100percent and a not showing it. I have 2 badges that didnt pop either when i achieved the freerunner and the one for getting all 4 because of it in that section. I mean if there gona make cool achievements then make sure they actually work so at least when we put all the effort in we dont get screwed on the fun part of cool trophys.

It actually hurt me to say it, but acinitiates.com is dead. Ubisoft killed our site, mostly with major downgrade and finally when it said that they won't make updates anymore. :-C

Jessigirl2013
02-23-2016, 03:50 PM
It actually hurt me to say it, but acinitiates.com is dead. Ubisoft killed our site, mostly with major downgrade and finally when it said that they won't make updates anymore. :-C

They ruined it when they relaunched it for BF.:rolleyes:

ERICATHERINE
02-23-2016, 04:27 PM
They ruined it when they relaunched it for BF.:rolleyes:

Actually, I think it was pretty good with black flag. The downgrade I'm talking about was between ac iv and rogue, just after the end of surveillance. :-C