PDA

View Full Version : Game Finished but still missing Last Computer Hack

Maxx_Vestros
11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Like the title says ive finished the single player playthru and am missing 1 computer hack, ive looked on all 4 floors and have hit all of the Cameras, there are no other icons on the map besides the two game log ins one on the sample 17 floor and the other in the server/cell block floor, any one else not able to find the last one to finish all the Hacks?

Unoriginable
11-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Same thing here- Xbox 360 version. Wondering if you have to have more of the game percentage completed? Side missions, Templar keys, Mayan stones, etc?

Maxx_Vestros
11-10-2013, 01:36 PM
i was wonderin that, like if i had to get all the chests or all the fragments or something not sure

MnemonicSyntax
11-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Check Melanie Lemay's office.

VengefullEvil
11-11-2013, 02:12 AM
Have you checked every office again or did you mean with all four floors (i had all of the computers there last time?)
Some of the computers will not be available till later in the the game because they were being used.

samiam6969
01-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Same thing here- Xbox 360 version. Wondering if you have to have more of the game percentage completed? Side missions, Templar keys, Mayan stones, etc?

I am 100% complete with the game. I am also having the same issue with the computers. I have 32/33. I have revisited all the floors, desks, computers, cameras, and servers that I could find with no avail.

Kytr
01-07-2014, 09:46 PM
I can tell you that the computers are all there -- I have hacked them. That doesn't help you determine which one you are missing, but is nice to know. You can use the map when out of the animus on this version, which may help you search for the missing computer (they don't show up on the map, but you can coordinate your search).

The easiest to miss are the terminals at the desks -- receptionists on L2 and L15, 3 in the lobby, several in the rooms off the main L2 room. Unfortunately, all you can do is carefully search until you find it.

Furious_Lunatic
01-09-2014, 04:06 AM
You probably got it by now, but if you (or anyone else) is/are still looking for pc to hack, one easily missed is the one in the room to the left of the camera you need to hack for John. You know, the one you see Melanie and Olivier talking to Laetitia. Hope this helps.