PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Outfits!!!!HELP PLEASE...

lorkatana
11-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Sooo....i have AC Brotherhood, AC lll and AC Revelations on my UPLAY, and only got altair's robe......i really want conner's outfit, i even reseted my xbox36, losing all my saves, and nothing changed...no outfits for me =/ what should i do? someone give me a light please....!!!!

Bad0Day0Killer
11-09-2013, 06:38 AM
AC3 is where you get connor. For me (on ps3) i only had to finish the part where you are in the theater. (Specifically, when you finish memory 1 part 2) i guess you can call it that, just play ac3 till you are done with the theater and asked to go to another place. (You will load in talking to a crowd of people (in which i then quit and then relaunched ac4). Sorry to hear about your saves thou... You will need to re do them if you didnt back them up.

lorkatana
11-09-2013, 12:16 PM
AC3 is where you get connor. For me (on ps3) i only had to finish the part where you are in the theater. (Specifically, when you finish memory 1 part 2) i guess you can call it that, just play ac3 till you are done with the theater and asked to go to another place. (You will load in talking to a crowd of people (in which i then quit and then relaunched ac4). Sorry to hear about your saves thou... You will need to re do them if you didnt back them up.

already did that, all three games are almost 100% here, and yet i didn't get it.

MasterfulList53
11-09-2013, 12:42 PM
I have 100% sync on AC3 and didn't get Connor's outfit either. I got Altair and Ezio's robes though. Doesn't matter too much to me since I prefer to use Edward's new outfits, but it's probably a fairly common bug if we've both had the same issue.