PDA

View Full Version : Question Question how to get the El Impoluto figurehead?

jetlee2777
11-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Hello @ all.

I would like to ask you how exactly do I get the El Impoluto figurehead as it only said that you have to do "Community Challenges" for it.

Well I was playing today a multiplayer event "Domination",and complete the community challenge where it said stun 10x times a pursuer in a territory.

But when I go back to my Jackdaw and look under designs I canīt still unlock her,but why not?

Thank you and regards,

jetlee2777

robinthefactory
11-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Hello @ all.

I would like to ask you how exactly do I get the El Impoluto figurehead as it only said that you have to do "Community Challenges" for it.

Well I was playing today a multiplayer event "Domination",and complete the community challenge where it said stun 10x times a pursuer in a territory.

But when I go back to my Jackdaw and look under designs I canīt still unlock her,but why not?

Thank you and regards,

jetlee2777
You get it from community challenges in single player like the one happening now, the goal is to assassinate 20,000,000,000 enemies and it ends on November 11th, 2013. The reward may vary from the explorer outfit, El Impoluto's figurehead and wheel, and more I forget. Hope this helped answer your question my friend.

jetlee2777
11-09-2013, 10:10 PM
All-right thank you for the information and hopefully yourīre right with it,and I will get it on November 11th.

And itīs the first community challenge,right?

The reward may vary from the explorer outfit

What do you mean with this sentence,that it can vary from the explorer outfit?,what for an explorer outfit?

jetlee2777
11-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Current Report as far as I can see the community goal has been reached now already the 20,000,000,000 enemies kills.

But nothing has been unlocked,even the explorer outfit that you was talking about as when I looked under outfits it said for some reason that itīs not available.

So what now?,and why Ubisoft canīt you just tell me (us) how to get the El Impoluto figurhead?,or did you even not know it by yourself?

Regards,

jetlee2777