PDA

View Full Version : What is in the Season Pass?

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm slightly frustrated... It feels like this game just came out 14 minutes ago because there are no answers for anything. I'm thinking of purchasing the season pass tomorrow but I first want to know WHAT IS IN THE SEASON PASS? I get the jist that "more stuff" (what the hell is that stuff?), "Adalulu Kaka mission" (I don't care about anything that deviates from the real game), and "Multiplayer blah blah" (I don't care about MP). So... MY question is what is the content in it, or is the content mainly just the preorder content bonuses? What do some of these reported weapons, skins, items look like? I don't want to spend 20 dollars if it unlocks 4 different sails or skins for my ship that make it look like a powerpuff girl ship, and I don't want to buy weapon packs that look like the "purple weapon" from Saints Row (as we all know what that floppy monstrosity is). Are there any images to any of this or do we just not know?

Also, does any of the season pass transfer to next-gen or are we forced to repurchase it?

pacmanate
11-08-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm slightly frustrated... It feels like this game just came out 14 minutes ago because there are no answers for anything. I'm thinking of purchasing the season pass tomorrow but I first want to know WHAT IS IN THE SEASON PASS? I get the jist that "more stuff" (what the hell is that stuff?), "Adalulu Kaka mission" (I don't care about anything that deviates from the real game), and "Multiplayer blah blah" (I don't care about MP). So... MY question is what is the content in it, or is the content mainly just the preorder content bonuses? What do some of these reported weapons, skins, items look like? I don't want to spend 20 dollars if it unlocks 4 different sails or skins for my ship that make it look like a powerpuff girl ship, and I don't want to buy weapon packs that look like the "purple weapon" from Saints Row (as we all know what that floppy monstrosity is). Are there any images to any of this or do we just not know?

Also, does any of the season pass transfer to next-gen or are we forced to repurchase it?

I would actually pay for a powerpuff girl ship, it would be terrifying for others!

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Ahahahahaha.... not helpful but still funny! I like it!

pacmanate
11-08-2013, 10:34 AM
All stuff in season pass is here - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/799719-Assassin’s-Creed«-IV-Black-Flag™-season-pass-and-Freedom-Cry-downloadable-content (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/799719-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-IV-Black-Flag%E2%84%A2-season-pass-and-Freedom-Cry-downloadable-content)

If you want to see what the items are:

http://themodernmage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/AC4.jpg

Season Pass transfers to next gen

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Hmmmm okay... That explains the ships, the only ones I like are the Death Vessel pack for the only thing that resembles black sails (wishes I had the gamestop preorder). What are the weapons and are there any other character skins/weapons that I can see more of?

I wanted my ship to look like The Black Pearl pretty much, black sails, all black. Etc.

But THANKS for this!

pacmanate
11-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Hmmmm okay... That explains the ships, the only ones I like are the Death Vessel pack for the only thing that resembles black sails (wishes I had the gamestop preorder). What are the weapons and are there any other character skins/weapons that I can see more of?

I wanted my ship to look like The Black Pearl pretty much, black sails, all black. Etc.

But THANKS for this!

No weapons included by the looks of it, if you want to see more I suggest youtube or something. If you want just the black sails then wait a while, it will probably be some small DLC. There are some things already in the additional content section of the game, not sure whats in it, but they do have some things there.

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Yeah they have the black death pack there for 80ms points which is like .99 or 1.99 or something like that. Which is probably all that I'll get and save myself the money since I'll never play the multiplayer, or be interested in the Adelulu missions

pacmanate
11-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah they have the black death pack there for 80ms points which is like .99 or 1.99 or something like that. Which is probably all that I'll get and save myself the money since I'll never play the multiplayer, or be interested in the Adelulu missions

Fair enough, as for me, I don't care for cosmetics or MP, so I will just be getting the Adewale stuff separately. Glad I could help!

Dag_B
11-08-2013, 10:59 AM
I think there might be the weapons in it that belong to the costumes. But this is just my guess.
The reason I think this is, that they clearly advertise weapons:

New ways to personalize the player’s pirate experience – Additional single player missions, weapons, skins, and collectibles
On the other hand they also advertise "additional missions" and judging from the picture the only missions in it are those from Freedom Cry.
So maybe Freedom Cry also adds weapons and collectives or it really is Capt Drake's sword, pistol and such...
Hard to tell.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806527-Assassin-s-Creed-IV-DLC?p=9361480
Here they say it's just 2 Weapons, from the Crusader & Florentine Pack which includes "Sword of Alta´r and Sword of Ezio Auditore".

The skins are (at least) clearly Captain Morgan, Stede Bonnet and Captain Drake.

But tell me, how did you get "Crusader & Florentine Pack"? Was it in some preorderpack? I never heard this.

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 11:03 AM
I have never heard of either of those either... I'm trying to find out if the exclusive items and collectables w/e is just the preorder items - which I believe the skins for Capt Drake's sword, pistol, Stede Bonnet, and Morgan were all preorder items. Which if that was true then I'd presume that the gamestop black sails comes along with that too...

pacmanate
11-08-2013, 11:05 AM
The sword of Ezio and Altair you can get by doing Abstergo challenges I think

Mr_Shade
11-08-2013, 11:08 AM
I have never heard of either of those either... I'm trying to find out if the exclusive items and collectables w/e is just the preorder items - which I believe the skins for Capt Drake's sword, pistol, Stede Bonnet, and Morgan were all preorder items. Which if that was true then I'd presume that the gamestop black sails comes along with that too...
Sorry no news on anything other an what's listed.

its possible, new content may be added as time goes on, however we don't comment on rumours.

if you do decide to wait, any content previously released before you buy it, will also be unlocked when you decide to buy it.

And as also ready said, if you are upgrading from PS3 to PS4 or Xbox 360 to Xbox one etc, then the pass will transfer over!

Th3 Code
11-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Hmmm... I think I will wait until further news comes out and if all of the preorder exclusives are added to it, and then hopefully more single player content for Kenway's story is added, then I'd definitely get it. I'm not a big fan of DLC that create a new story with a different character, abandoning all progress put into the original character. My opinion of DLC should always add-on to what is already there, so adding a new 9 mission side area for Kenway via travel point or found within the current map - that would be amazing. Then we could keep our characters and hard work and keep the progress and money and achievements and unlocks and use them towards the new area/new missions.