PDA

View Full Version : ACII Deluxe Edition

Sairenakai
11-08-2013, 07:50 AM
I bought all the Assassin's Creed games on sale awhile back. I bought all the special editions save Revelations and ACIII. As they didn't offer the Gold edition of Revelations in the sale, and I already possessed ACIII on the PC. But that's not the point, now my ACII is asking for an "Unlock Content" key, which wasn't on the game page in the client months ago. But now I can't find the email that came with the extra content key. Shouldn't it have came packaged as a complete bundle, as one activation code? I have played the game multiple times. I would hate to have bought that edition and now can't access the extra memory sequences near the end. I feel they are an essential piece to the game's plot, in my opinion. Please, help.

Mr_Shade
11-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi have you contacted support?

please contact them and they should be able to help - you may need your order number - which you should be able to find in the order section on the Ubishop website.

www.supprt.ubi.com

Anykeyer
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
"Unlock Content" button was added in latest Uplay update and it does not mean you didnt unlock everything already. It simply doubles as in-game menu>extras>exclusive content.
And why do you think your game wants a key to unlock sequences? All of them are included even in the most basic edition on PC.

ace3001
11-08-2013, 03:02 PM
"Unlock Content" button was added in latest Uplay update and it does not mean you didnt unlock everything already. It simply doubles as in-game menu>extras>exclusive content.
And why do you think your game wants a key to unlock sequences? All of them are included even in the most basic edition on PC.
Haven't had AC II installed in a long time, so I don't know if some content was given for free later on (which I doubt), but if not, there is content that the base version of AC II lacks, namely the Auditore Family Crypt and two Templar Lairs.

Anykeyer
11-08-2013, 03:29 PM
This is how it looks like after Uplay 4.1 update:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i612/1311/81/ee1b91116adct.jpg (http://s019.radikal.ru/i612/1311/81/ee1b91116adc.png)

According to Uplay release notes this "unlock content" button just doubles in-game extras menu. And it's there regardless if you have anything to unlock or got all of it already. Just like in-game version of it.

Auditore family crypt can be unlocked using uplay points you'll get for free just by playing the game.
The only content which isnt a part of PC basic version and can be unlocked on PC are 3 templar lairs. All of them come with Digital Deluxe. And if they were unlocked once there is no need to do it again.