PDA

View Full Version : Which game would you like an HD remake to be made on the new gen consoles?

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:13 AM
I kind of got this idea since Assassin's Creed III: Liberation is getting one, but I'd love to see ACII and AC1 on the new-gen using the AnvilNext engine.

Rugterwyper32
11-08-2013, 05:19 AM
AC1. Give me a day/night cycle, stuff to actually do in the kingdom and more to do in cities, proper rewards for getting flags and killing templars and take advantage of some cool landmarks to have secret locations and whatnot. I'd approve of that.

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:22 AM
I really want an ACII, 'cause I'd like to be able to use the ACII E3 demo outfit and customize from there. Basically I want to do stuff that we couldn't do, and have stuff we couldn't have. E3 demo outfits were always better than the final product...

Kagurra
11-08-2013, 05:30 AM
One.

All the other ones have pretty exceptable graphics and also what Rugter said.

Landruner
11-08-2013, 05:33 AM
I kind of got this idea since Assassin's Creed III: Liberation is getting one, but I'd love to see ACII and AC1 on the new-gen using the AnvilNext engine.

Phoenix? just voted, but I just would like to know what do you mean by remake in HD? - Do you mean just a HD (AnvilNext) revamp or a total remake of the gameplay, deeper story exploitations with more stuff aside the all revamped in HD to the AnvilNext Engine? - I know that they added stuff for Liberation HD...
BTW, perhaps you should have added AC3 although build on AngilNext that game need a technical revamp too (lol)

Kagurra
11-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Phoenix? just voted, but I just would like to know what do you mean by remake in HD? - Do you mean just a HD (AnvilNext) revamp or a total remake of the gameplay, deeper story exploitations with more stuff aside the all revamped in HD to the AnvilNext Engine? - I know that they added stuff for Liberation HD...
BTW, perhaps you should have added AC3 although build on AngilNext that game need a technical revamp too (lol)

Zero interest in Aveline... so I won't be playing that.

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:36 AM
A total remake to an extent, but while keeping the core narrative the same. Like it'll all be the same, but using the new engine, better graphics, and adding the features that couldn't be implemented... For ACI, preferably a revamp on narrative gameplay and missions...

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:37 AM
LOL! ACIII is already using the AnvilNext, and it's already great, but if they can port it to the new gen, it'd be great too.

Zellzin
11-08-2013, 05:42 AM
A fleshed out HD remake of AC would be my dream :)

Landruner
11-08-2013, 05:45 AM
Zero interest in Aveline... so I won't be playing that.

Happy to know...interesting really...:o

Landruner
11-08-2013, 05:47 AM
LOL! ACIII is already using the AnvilNext, and it's already great, but if they can port it to the new gen, it'd be great too.

Yes I know that it is built on AnvilNext and I wrote it, my point is that the game need a serious revamp (technical revamp...)

Landruner
11-08-2013, 05:48 AM
A total remake to an extent, but while keeping the core narrative the same. Like it'll all be the same, but using the new engine, better graphics, and adding the features that couldn't be implemented... For ACI, preferably a revamp on narrative gameplay and missions...

Okay I agree happy to have voted - good point!!!!;)

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Okay I agree happy to have voted - good point!!!!;)
AC1 really had great visuals despite the sucky narrative. It'd be a great game, and if an HD remake is combined with bloodlines, it'd be even better.

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Yes I know that it is built on AnvilNext and I wrote it, my point is that the game need a serious revamp (technical revamp...)
Well, yes, it does need some major makeovers. The New York Brewery Underground is a graphic mess up!

HiddenKiller612
11-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Ac1 for sure. Atleast throw in trophy support...

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Ac1 for sure. Atleast throw in trophy support...
And also, Swimming support! :D

BATISTABUS
11-08-2013, 06:36 AM
One.

All the other ones have pretty exceptable graphics and also what Rugter said.
What you talkin bout 1 looks beautiful. If any game needs a graphical overhaul, it's AC2. Character animations and character models are pretty terrible. Besides, we know how hard everyone rides that game anyway; it'd definitely be a game that people would feel the need to revisit years down the road. I could honestly see them remastering AC2 an engine or two from now.

Kagurra
11-08-2013, 06:42 AM
What you talkin bout 1 looks beautiful. If any game needs a graphical overhaul, it's AC2. Character animations and character models are pretty terrible. Besides, we know how hard everyone rides that game anyway; it'd definitely be a game that people would feel the need to revisit years down the road. I could honestly see them remastering AC2 an engine or two from now.

It still looks good, but can benefit the most from an HD boost. I replayed 2 recently and no problems there. AC1 needs a replayability boost and it's almost perfect. It has the best atmosphere of any AC IMO. Haven't played 4 yet though, waiting for next-gen.

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 06:45 AM
I agree. ACII's graphics were worse than ACI's although the facial features weren't as rough...

Kagurra
11-08-2013, 06:47 AM
I agree. ACII's graphics were worse than ACI's although the facial features weren't as rough...

AC1 was kinda blurry no? :I

phoenix-force411
11-08-2013, 06:53 AM
AC1 was kinda blurry no? :I
No, not at all. It was a fine game, and Acre was my favorite place. The docks had dem feels. All it needed was better Leap of faith positioning when jumping off, and better narrative and story gameplay.

BATISTABUS
11-08-2013, 07:05 AM
It has the best atmosphere of any AC IMO.

ACII's graphics were worse than ACI's although the facial features weren't as rough...
Strongly agree on both of these points.

AC1 has amazing lighting and animation on Altair's robes. AC2 looks very grey/faded (even if the cities are still beautiful), and Ezio's robes look stiff in comparison.

Kagurra
11-08-2013, 07:14 AM
No, not at all. It was a fine game, and Acre was my favorite place. The docks had dem feels. All it needed was better Leap of faith positioning when jumping off, and better narrative and story gameplay.

Haven't played it in a loooong time, and when I did play it back in the day when it was new, I didn't have HDMI.

Landruner
11-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Well, yes, it does need some major makeovers. The New York Brewery Underground is a graphic mess up!

I was more thinking about tweaking (Flash white loadings) for the cut scenes in order to make more fluid, revamping the IA of the guard, for gameplay perhaps make less guards of the top roofs or make some kind of bypass by the windows on the roofs that give directly next to the guard (Cabin with door next to the platform the guard are stationed)...- Make some cool additional Templar lairs on the underground or put some nice treasures in the underground (That al least player feel like a pay of being there) - Extending a bit of the main story and make the beginning a bit more dynamic - (AC2 Ezio 12 sequences /72 memory blocks (without DLC) - AC3 12 sequences 55 memory blocks only 22 memory for the main character adult) - Make the main missions a bit more interesting and extending both ending(s) in a more climatic way. Something like that, I don't know? like some games I won't named there, I wish UBI could release the tools online that we could mod that game.

ace3001
11-08-2013, 07:58 AM
AC1, with one important change. No copying and pasting the exact same investigations throughout the nine assassinations. Each assassination target should be investigated in different ways, in order to keep the gameplay fresh. The investigation repetition ad nauseum was the biggest deal breaker about AC1.