PDA

View Full Version : Sunken Royal Convoys?

Zellzin
11-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Yeah so I have 4 Royal Convoy icons on my map, but when I sail to them they are under the sea... They have been there for a couple days now, and I haven't been able to spot any new ones. Maybe it's just luck or is there some sort of limit to how many there can be at one time? The timer is no longer on them either. Anyone else got this problem?

Dachande_
11-08-2013, 02:55 AM
I always thought that was a glitch to be honest lol Sailing to a blue "R" symbol on the map,only to find there is nothing there...never considered that they had been sunk lol =) Its happened to me a few times,but ive found that they reset after a while =) Or,if you stay away from the area for a while..then sail back,they will be there again etc. I suspect its something to do with fast travelling when you first discover them,or ignoring them completely and doing something else for a time. They stay on the map,but arent there anymore etc.

Best way to avoid it is to just head straight for a convoy when it appears on your map and plundering it.

Sturnz0r
11-08-2013, 03:18 AM
I have gone to a blue convoy, while offline, and it wasn't there. Never thought they had sunk and not disappeared from the map, yet...

DevoutSeeker32
11-08-2013, 09:33 AM
I got that when i was fighting one near a mission start and held the button down to board it and i'm put in the mission, then after the mission was done it was under water.I thought it would disappear when the time ran out but it's been a week and it's still underwater driving me crazy.

aL_____eX
11-08-2013, 06:04 PM
I have the same problem. Four days ago my internet connection broke down for a while and since then I could not to find any new convoys oder white whales. But there are also five "dead" blue icons with no timer in my map.

I JUST NEED ANOTHER WHITE WHALE SKIN! :(

Rfaurora
11-08-2013, 09:21 PM
While online, I have found 3 royal convoys(blue icons) in the past 2 days, looted all 3, and have yet to unlock the Aquila's figurehead. Why?

Rfaurora
11-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Is there an incoming fix for this? Still haven't received the Aquila's figurehead. Also, when I beat the game, I got The Vengeful Daughter pack unlocked, but I didn't receive any of the single player loot that comes with it.