PDA

View Full Version : Can't find ULC included with Game Stop Edition

Rfaurora
11-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Been playing AC4 on PS3 for awhile now, and I have the game stop edition with season's pass, and I seem to be unable to find a few items that are supposed to be part of the ulc. I have the German Rapier from the Pirate's Bounty pack, but can't find the golden compass. I have Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack, have an item called matched golden swords. not sure if it's supposed to be the golden scimitar or not, and am missing the treasure hunter's outfit. And for the Black Island Pack, I have the mission, the outfit, and the flintlocks, but not sure by what it means get the black ship. Is it just pieces to customize the ship, and if so, where is the Black Ship's Wheel? Also, I do not have Ezio or Altiar's swords.

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Ezio and Alta´r's swords are for future DLC.

The wheel and such are in your cabin on your ship, the Jackdaw. Go to Jackdaw appearance menu at the model ship.

The Treasure hunter's Outfit and compass are Multi-Player items. Only available in Multi-Player.

Also if you got the Season Pass, you get the Kraken Ship and Death Ship DLC's as well as all the ones you mentioned.

Gibara and Florida hold the ULC Chests as well as Black Island, which is on the map hold the rest of the DLC items.

Rfaurora
11-08-2013, 01:56 AM
I went through the listing of ships customization parts, and never found the wheel for the black ship.