PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV DLC

EVA Spartan 317
11-07-2013, 09:15 PM
As we all know the Season Pass for AC IV contains Freedom Cry and Ship packs and multiplayer items. The Kraken Ship pack came out less than a week, the Freedom Cry will probably come out as the last DLC. Is there any word when will the Crusader and Florentine Ship pack come out? The describtion says that it gives Ship customization elemts and 2 WEAPONS for Edward? What kind of weapons are these?:confused:

I hope these are something unique, single swords or heavy weapons we can carry anywhere!:o

What do you guys think?

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Sword of Altaïr and Sword of Ezio Auditore. They're probably in sets, due to how the game works.

This is what I got from an email after buying the pass from Ubisoft.

Purchase the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass and get access to all-new exclusive content packs!

Single-Player Mission: Freedom Cry
Exclusive Content Pack
2 X Multiplayer Character Packs
Death Vessel Pack
Florentine and Crusader Pack
Season Pass Exclusive: Kraken Ship Pack

SenseHomunculus
11-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Since Freedom Cry is supposed to be Adawale's story, I'm hoping it's a big, badass, skull-crushing melee weapon since he's a pretty sizeable guy.

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 09:49 PM
Since Freedom Cry is supposed to be Adawale's story, I'm hoping it's a big, badass, skull-crushing melee weapon since he's a pretty sizeable guy.

Pretty sure Adéwale has a big ol' machete. As well as a big blunderbuss rifle. From the looks of the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxNjLX4M-A

SenseHomunculus
11-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Pretty sure Adéwale has a big ol' machete. As well as a big blunderbuss rifle. From the looks of the trailer.

Holy crap, I haven't seen that before!! Thanks for the link. SO cool.

Also, I can't wait for the shrieking heads in the Right Wing media to start screaming about the game encouraging blacks to murder whitey. Loads of fun.

Mr_Shade
11-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Lets not even go there please...

Re trailers - they are linked at the top of the page ;)