PDA

View Full Version : Question about 3 Outfits for AC4

Bad0Day0Killer
11-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I read on the IGN wiki there are three outfits specific for Older ac games

Altair's Assassin's Creed Outfit
Ezio Auditore's Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Outfit
Connor Assassin's Creed 3 Outfit

Now to get these i would need to have completed older AC? games or just play them once? or do i need to have a save and run that save onto ac4? whats the deal-ie-oh

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 08:46 PM
It's via uplay.

But what I want to know is what the hell are "Ezio's Swords". As far as I know Ezio never had a specific iconic sword so if somebody has any screenshots of this in the menu I'd love to see.

Bad0Day0Killer
11-07-2013, 08:59 PM
i know its from uplay but do i need to like.. play the game just to get them do i need to get uplay points for that game? what...?

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 09:16 PM
I think if that game is on your uplay record you're good. like if you've played it while signed in on uplay before, and it signs you in automatically if you have a uplay linked to your account, so I'm pretty sure you're good.

Bad0Day0Killer
11-07-2013, 09:27 PM
alright... so.. if i go buy the games now and run them once? :P will it count? hehe...

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 09:31 PM
It's via uplay.

But what I want to know is what the hell are "Ezio's Swords". As far as I know Ezio never had a specific iconic sword so if somebody has any screenshots of this in the menu I'd love to see.

Here's Ezio's Sword, it's a replica site, so not sure if it's real or not. It's what I got from google for a couple of links.

http://www.replicadungeon.com/ezio-sword-replica.html

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Here's Ezio's Sword, it's a replica site, so not sure if it's real or not. It's what I got from google for a couple of links.

http://www.replicadungeon.com/ezio-sword-replica.html

Those are kinda badass... Why the hell couldn't I use those in Ezio's actual games?

SamBushen24
11-07-2013, 09:57 PM
I'm guessing you would have had to play Revelations then to get Altair's outfit as AC isn't registered on the uplay?

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm guessing you would have had to play Revelations then to get Altair's outfit as AC isn't registered on the uplay?

Actually Alta´r's outfit was in all three Uplay Enabled games as well as AC III.

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Those are kinda badass... Why the hell couldn't I use those in Ezio's actual games?
I haven't a clue, would have been pretty dang awesome.

Bad0Day0Killer
11-08-2013, 02:13 AM
any one with those outfits, do you have to buy the outfit? from the rewards or...
What?