PDA

View Full Version : how to get the walled high point in Kingston?

Justice4Britt
11-07-2013, 02:58 PM
how do i get over the wall in kingston to get to the high point? ive tried climbing walls, and trees, but i never can get over. even looked up youtube vids to see how it was done and there isnt any. so has anyone got past this???

Sturnz0r
11-07-2013, 03:03 PM
I have tried it, too, haha. You are in Kingston before your time; the gate is opened when an assassination mission is available

DisbandedBox359
11-07-2013, 03:16 PM
You have to do a certain mission where the gate opens before you can get to it.

Justice4Britt
11-08-2013, 11:20 AM
You have to do a certain mission where the gate opens before you can get to it.

ive done all the assain missions, and chased down Kidd, i guess the next mission will unlock the gate? also where in the hell are these damn treasure maps?? i cant find them in the big towns, i need that last mortar pre-req. so i can take the fort, where i have an assain target. :mad:

DisbandedBox359
11-08-2013, 02:00 PM
ive done all the assain missions, and chased down Kidd, i guess the next mission will unlock the gate? also where in the hell are these damn treasure maps?? i cant find them in the big towns, i need that last mortar pre-req. so i can take the fort, where i have an assain target. :mad:o

Do you mean the plans for upgrades? You get them in the underwater shipwrecks

Justice4Britt
11-08-2013, 03:32 PM
i figured it out, how to get in the gates is on the main mission, but i cant for the life of me find the treasure map after you kill the main character for Mary Read (AKA James Kidd), i mean the treasure maps dont make sense @ all. i look all over the maps when im @ the locations but have only found 2. the cordinates are so confusing as well as the diagrams.