PDA

View Full Version : No black sails minus the Gamestop Preorder Exclusive?

Th3 Code
11-07-2013, 07:16 AM
Is it true that there are literally no black sails in this game for a pirate game unless you preordered the game from gamestop? How is this even humanly thinkable? Does all preorder bonuses come with the season pass? I'm thinking of getting the season pass just for and only for the Kraken ship pack and previous character items, and maybe if the preorder items are in it. I do NOT care about the FIrst Mate, and I effing hate it when Ubisoft constantly makes DLC for their games that take you away from the real game itself and put you in the eyes of a complete different character or they put you in an alternate path that has nothing to do with the actual real game. I also don't give 2 cruds about anything Multiplayer that Ubisoft ever does except for Ghost Recon (since it's the only viable franchise they do where it is playable and makes sense), so none of the MP junk has any appeal to me and AC multiplayer will Never have appeal towards me unless they make it free world coop or something similar to GTA Online.

Questions:

Does the season pack include preorder items?
Are there black sails?
Does the 80 point pack for the "Death" items in the store have black sails?

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Well... it's a pirate game but also an Assassin's creed game. So you could argue white sails are more suitable...

But in all seriously I totally understand people have preferences for cosmetic things. Especially in a third person game where you look at the character/in this case ship for a long period of time. If you're getting it on a console, (I'd recommend next-gen) why not just pre-order at gamestop?

P.S. GTA Online sucked.....

Th3 Code
11-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Well I already own AC4 on the Xbox 360, and I have GTA 5, and they could do something similar to Assassins Creed Online, by making your own assassin and jobs would be e.g. dynamic contracts which could involve assassinations, fighting off guards, creating distractions, even perhaps implementing ships in Next-gen along with a massive city or list of medium sized cities like Black Flag - and then they could be done with this pointless fake AC Multiplayer sham modes of deathmatch and cat/mouse, fake stalk crud.

I have also noticed that this is an Assassins Creed game, but yet the flag isn't the AC logo that you see on the cover either, instead the logo is just a standard "pirate" emblem on the ship flag of a skull (no bones)

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Well I already own AC4 on the Xbox 360, and I have GTA 5, and they could do something similar to Assassins Creed Online, by making your own assassin and jobs would be e.g. dynamic contracts which could involve assassinations, fighting off guards, creating distractions, even perhaps implementing ships in Next-gen along with a massive city or list of medium sized cities like Black Flag - and then they could be done with this pointless fake AC Multiplayer sham modes of deathmatch and cat/mouse, fake stalk crud.

I have also noticed that this is an Assassins Creed game, but yet the flag isn't the AC logo that you see on the cover either, instead the logo is just a standard "pirate" emblem on the ship flag of a skull (no bones)

I doubt that'll ever come to fruition, but I do agree AC's multiplayer is really bad IMO and not the direction they should've taken. But back on topic, if you already have the game I dunno what you can do, if anything.

They're most likely going to do a thing like they did with AC3 and release all the preorder stuff in a pack, but this is so pointless because they did it, and probably will do it SIX MONTHS later. By then everybody's 100%ed the game and that extra 20 minutes of gameplay is kinda pointless to pay for. And it's not like that ship skin or new swords or whatever matters because you've already played through the entire experience without them.

Dag_B
11-08-2013, 10:34 AM
How about those?
https://d3g2nk6vkhinf0.cloudfront.net/content-data/2013/10/overview_ulc_ac4bf_L.jpg

They come via Assassins Creed Initiates, which is free.

It's not known which preorderitems will be downloadable later. One Mod here even said she thinks its some but not all preorderitems.
But if this picture is legit (which I do not know) then the black sails will be available.
http://assassinscreedchile.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/season-pass-ac4-contenido.jpg

Fireseed
11-08-2013, 05:09 PM
The sails from Assassins Creed Initiates are different. These are not the same as in the Saeson Pass. And the pic is legit, because taken from the Ubistore.