PDA

View Full Version : Who is for a Black Flag Round 2?

Landruner
11-07-2013, 06:07 AM
I believe that new AC4 entry offers a lot of potential for standing by its own, and I think it will be nice if we could roam a bit more someday the Caribbean sea we already know, but also beyond the Eastern other side of the Caribbean such as Haiti / Dominican Republic; Puerto Rico up to Barbados, and all the Western and the Southern area of the continent as well.(Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia and Venezuela....)

I am not referring to a new Assassin Creed game there, and certainly not an (AC5 Black Flag 2) for 2014, but I am referring to a pure "spin off" of the series (with the AC mechanic) with Pirates only.

The SPIN OFF/sequel does not need to involve Edward or his cousin or still does not need to be related to the creed at all - the spin off could be a RPG game with different quests and would involve another hero as a an rogue adventurer that becomes a pirate.
Besides the quests related to the story the new hero can raids ships, raids tombs, steal rich person from their goods, kidnap the governor daughter for money, Sabotage a fleet for money, fight against other pirates and rivals, etcetera...and time to time could eventually makes some assassinations for money.

What do you think if Ubisoft decided to expand the Black Flag series for it own sequel, trilogy or franchise, and if it will be cool to see a pirate game extended as some kind of RPG?

Let me know what you think

xx-pyro
11-07-2013, 06:18 AM
I think it would feel too forced. You can already do all your pirate stuff in this game, and Edward's story and progression was too perfect in this game so I don't feel he needs anything more either.

Landruner
11-07-2013, 06:35 AM
I think it would feel too forced. You can already do all your pirate stuff in this game, and Edward's story and progression was too perfect in this game so I don't feel he needs anything more either.

I see your point, but you think like an AC entry, and it is my fault because effectively Edward does a lot of pirate stuff, I think more like some kind of RPG like with a lot of different stuff to do besides doing pirates stuff. I modify my thread in consequence.