PDA

View Full Version : AE86 in The Crew?

PWNatorPWNED
11-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Hello,
I am really hyped about this game. In fact, this game is one of the main reasons why I want to get an Xbox One. It would be AWESOME if the developers would add the Toyota AE86 (also known as Corolla GT-S). That car is my favorite and it would be really fun if I could be able to drive and tune it in-game.

Threule
11-11-2013, 04:43 PM
This with arcade-ish speeds, so we can beat a Lambo with an AE86. All my wants

LaXandro
11-14-2013, 05:23 PM
Overtaking Lambo with hachi-roku, even extremely tuned one? Only on tight mountain passes, else this game will be genuinely bad. But yes, having AE86 is a good idea.

In fact, this game is one of the main reasons why I want to get an Xbox One.
Off-topic, but this game is multi-platform, so getting a console is a bad idea if you have got a PC. And everyone have got a PC.

PWNatorPWNED
11-20-2013, 06:16 AM
Overtaking Lambo with hachi-roku, even extremely tuned one? Only on tight mountain passes, else this game will be genuinely bad. But yes, having AE86 is a good idea.

Off-topic, but this game is multi-platform, so getting a console is a bad idea if you have got a PC. And everyone have got a PC.

I have a PC, but I want this game on the Xbox One because most of my friends play games on a console and I hate playing racing games with a keyboard.

Gargie396
11-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Hook up a ps.XB controller to your computer.

RacerBest
01-13-2014, 07:14 PM
AE86? Yes please.

souloccupy
09-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Hey Ubi Staff

i'm really intrestred by the game "the crew" but you for got something the "toyota corolla sptinter trueno AE86" you'r opponent EA with need for speed dont forgot it ..... why you d'ont make dlc with some lengedary japaneese cars Corolla AE86 , mzda RX7, misubishi Lancer subaru impreza .....

well without that cars i will not buy the game

i'll buy need for speed and im reallly despaopinted cause i had play to the trial version an y really like the map ..... give us More japaneese cars and i'ill buy the game we 'll also give u you moore money

thank u ubi if you listening your customers give us that plz thank so much

DO IT NOW

Mr-Gord-E
09-13-2016, 09:22 PM
some lengedary japaneese cars Corolla AE86 , mzda RX7, misubishi Lancer subaru impreza .....

The Mazda RX-7 is in the game and great fun.
The Subaru BRZ in the game is great too. I know it's not old school but it's good.
Of course the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) is great in the game.
The Nissan 370Z (Z34) 2013 is good and the Nissan Fairlady Z 432 (PS30) is great old school.

And 99% sure we'll soon have the Nissan GT-R at last, my favourite car. Perf Spec of course and hopefully Circuit Spec.

IF We had Toyotas in the game I wouldn't drive the Corolla myself but if we had it I would like the Toyota Hilux Polar version for the snow and offroad with massive tyres.

I leave you with a nice sight I saw in my home town the other day...

http://i.imgur.com/GM49chU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mfcK849.jpg

Oscar97o
09-14-2016, 04:49 PM
And 99% sure we'll soon have the Nissan GT-R at last, my favourite car. Perf Spec of course and hopefully Circuit Spec.

Make that 100%. ;)
http://s.pacn.ws/640/r3/the-crew-ultimate-edition-english-487681.1.jpg?oc50y5