PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Nvidia Promo, Not Showing In Uplay ?

Dicehunter
11-07-2013, 01:10 AM
I redeemed my code in the store and it shows on my Ubishop account but not in Uplay, Will it show up come launch day ?

alf818
11-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Sorry I don't have an answer for you but does the Ubi shop tell which version you received from the Nvidia code?

Dicehunter
11-07-2013, 01:17 AM
It says "Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ - Special Edition "

alf818
11-07-2013, 01:57 AM
I wonder if that version gives any of the bonus content. Thanks for the reply I was wonder cause I will be getting a code for the game soon.

HypeR.tgL
11-07-2013, 03:56 PM
It'll show up once the game releases. It's the same for anything pre-ordered etc.

Bahjabroni
11-07-2013, 11:45 PM
It'll show up once the game releases. It's the same for anything pre-ordered etc.

Yep. I got the Nvidia promo for Blacklist and that is exactly how it worked.

Also, it may not show up on its own upon release. How it worked for Blacklist was you had to keep an eye on your order history. The day that released, the order history updated with a game key that you had to redeem in the Uplay client which added the game directly. It didnt pop up magically as soon as it was released, the key just got added to the order. It didnt even send a second email. That release was a bit wonky though. The day of release they delayed it by like an hour. Don't expect to be able to play AC4 at midnight unless they have a pre-load.

Keep this in mind if release day hits and the game doesnt show up in the client. Check your order history once it releases (you'll know it released b/c the storefront for the game will say "available") and the game key will likely be there. This one may be handled differently, so I could be wrong, but that's what happened with the Blacklist Nvidia promos.

Don't expect a pre-load. What's messed up about that is that Steam got to preload it, but Uplay didn't. Here's hoping Ubi allows us to preload AC4.

edfarst
11-09-2013, 02:04 AM
This is an unbelievably confusing system. I redeemed the code yet have no faith that I will actually receive the game on the release date as it appears nowhere in my account. I guess I will just live in fear until the 19th.

I wouldn't mind purchasing the season pass as well but I looked around for it and gave up in total confusion and frustration.

Bahjabroni
11-10-2013, 01:20 AM
This is an unbelievably confusing system. I redeemed the code yet have no faith that I will actually receive the game on the release date as it appears nowhere in my account. I guess I will just live in fear until the 19th.

I wouldn't mind purchasing the season pass as well but I looked around for it and gave up in total confusion and frustration.

Go to this page: https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=help&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

And look up your order history. Mine shows up in there, but it shows nowhere else. It wont show anywhere in the client until release. It stinks, but this is how Ubi does it and for me the lack of any information directly from them is frustrating, but this is how its done.

Read my post above yours in respect to what happened on Blacklist release day. Your order history may very well be important on that day. If it doesnt show up in the client when the servers refresh (very possible that it wont) go into your order history and look up the order, it should be updated with a key, just plug that key into your uplay client and it will DL the game.

1. Dont expect to play it at midnight on release day.
2. Blacklist came out at 2pm EST on release day. It was delayed 1 hour. Its basically like how Steam does a lot of new releases in that you have to wait until 10am PST/1pm EST for their server to refresh.

The season pass is right here:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.289157300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_IV_Black_Flag%E2%84%A2_Seaso n_Pass.html

I found that by searching "season pass" in the shop.

edfarst
11-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Go to this page: https://shop.ubi.com/store?Action=help&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ubina

And look up your order history. Mine shows up in there, but it shows nowhere else. It wont show anywhere in the client until release. It stinks, but this is how Ubi does it and for me the lack of any information directly from them is frustrating, but this is how its done.

Read my post above yours in respect to what happened on Blacklist release day. Your order history may very well be important on that day. If it doesnt show up in the client when the servers refresh (very possible that it wont) go into your order history and look up the order, it should be updated with a key, just plug that key into your uplay client and it will DL the game.

1. Dont expect to play it at midnight on release day.
2. Blacklist came out at 2pm EST on release day. It was delayed 1 hour. Its basically like how Steam does a lot of new releases in that you have to wait until 10am PST/1pm EST for their server to refresh.

The season pass is right here:
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.289157300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_IV_Black_Flag%E2%84%A2_Seaso n_Pass.html

I found that by searching "season pass" in the shop.

Thanks, man. My order does appear on that page. Sucks we can't preload, but I can live with that.

On the Season Pass, there is a promo where you get a discount on it if you preorder the game. Doesn't seem to be working because the system doesn't recognize that you've already preordered. Gonna hold off to see if there is some other deal on that I guess.

Bahjabroni
11-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Did you go through the entire order process? Did you get a confirmation email after you placed the order?

I have AC4 on Nvidia promo as well, and I have the order in my history and also received a confirmation email. Try going through the steps again, you may have not completed the process.

As for the season pass, I have no idea. I hate the concept of them and am thrilled that many companies are doing away with them. I'm not even going to consider it until its 50% off.

hailfsm
11-14-2013, 04:13 AM
Here is another one who redeemed AC4 with a Nvidia promo key.
I got the confirmation mail for that order.But the order status has always been:Submitted.Not Completed.
Is that OK?
Should I just wait?????

madmanjazz
11-14-2013, 10:45 AM
I got the confirmation mail for that order.But the order status has always been:Submitted.Not Completed.
Is that OK?
Should I just wait?????

My order status is just "submitted" to, but in my conformation email it said: pre-ordered release date: Thu Nov 14 00:00:00 CST 2013.
Does this mean i will get the code sometime today or that i will be able to download it?

It's a shame the pirates are playing it atm while actual costumers have to wait!

hailfsm
11-14-2013, 11:30 AM
My order status is just "submitted" to, but in my conformation email it said: pre-ordered release date: Thu Nov 14 00:00:00 CST 2013.
Does this mean i will get the code sometime today or that i will be able to download it?

It's a shame the pirates are playing it atm while actual costumers have to wait!
Same here.
Not quite sure about when it will be completed ,but at least I know that it's not my own problem.
There's nothing we can do,just wait.

OrgnSpaceJockey
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I bought the game through uplay web shop for 5 euros :O The order status is still "submitted". I wonder if they are going to cancel my order because of the uplay bug? Still, I have a nvidia promo code just in case....

EP3nquin
11-14-2013, 06:51 PM
I bought the game through uplay web shop for 5 euros :O The order status is still "submitted". I wonder if they are going to cancel my order because of the uplay bug? Still, I have a nvidia promo code just in case....

Yea I would think that they would not process the order cause of the glitch.

OrgnSpaceJockey
11-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Yea I would think that they would not process the order cause of the glitch.
Yeah I think so 2. But I have an nvidia promo key here just in case so I really dont care :cool:

Bahjabroni
11-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Is that OK?
Should I just wait?????

Yes, just wait. It will change to completed when the game is released and it has been "delivered". Its like this for EVERYONE who pre-ordered, not just Nvidia promos. They can't complete an order without giving you your product.

Bahjabroni
11-14-2013, 11:00 PM

No, they're not. Ubisoft have already confirmed they're fulfilling those orders.

The order cant be completed yet because the game is not out yet.

hailfsm
11-15-2013, 01:51 AM

OMG,how did u do that?A new masterpiece for just 5 euros?

Bahjabroni
11-16-2013, 12:34 AM
OMG,how did u do that?A new masterpiece for just 5 euros?

The Polish uPlay store (or some other country) had the game up for a very low price for a short period of time. It was a mistake, but Ubi said they're going to honor the orders.

M0toki
11-17-2013, 01:42 AM
For some reason my order says "This order will be shipped after the release date of 10/25/2016 for Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™" :rolleyes:

Obviously a bug, but annoying.

I also think it's obnoxious that Steam gets to Pre-load but Ubisoft's own store doesn't.

For the season pass I got it from Greenmangaming with 25% off using the code TAREM-AC4BF-VOUCH plus an additional $4 back in Greenmangaming credit to use in the future (you could also pick $3 cash back instead of the $4 store credit). Not quite half off but close. Of course you also don't get the UPlay key for that until the game launches.

Also that code apparently only works if they have sent you an email about it. When I first heard of the code from others it worked for them but not for me. Then about a week later I got the email and at that point the code did work. *shrug*