PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Naval Contract NPC Disappeared

AutoDynamics
11-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Ok, so... I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but after I completed the naval contract 'Papers, Please', when I returned to the Charlotte fort, the NPC was gone. I searched forever trying to get him to spawn properly to no avail. Now I have moved on to other areas in the game to find that ALL the naval contract npcs are missing. I'm seriously upset by this because the inability to complete the naval contracts makes it so that I am unable to obtain many of the acheivements and challenges that are connected with completing this series of quests, such as the obtaining of the golden pistols.

If anyone knows a way to fix this glitch, I would give anything to know it at this point. Otherwise, an update to fix this issue better be imminent, because this is a pretty gamebreaking glitch for me as I tend to be a completionist.

I appreciate any and all responses and thank everyone that takes their time to even read this post.

P.S. Yes, I have restarted my system, and any other basic system reset that I could concoct. I even started a new game and worked until I got to the point where I could capture a fort, and the NPCs are missing even in this new game as well.

apresmode
11-06-2013, 10:08 PM
You should post in the Technical help forum, and make sure you report it to Ubisoft support.

AutoDynamics
11-06-2013, 11:13 PM
The technical help forum did not list AC4 as one of the games in which discussions were supported so I posted in the one section I could find that listed AC4 as an open discussion topic.