PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the AC4 ending (spoilers)

superkootje
11-06-2013, 06:22 PM
Warning: the following content will contain spoilers! (dh)

So I just finished AC4, I've got to say that I expected more from both the historical and the modern-day ending, there's not really a cliffhanger and the historical part ends very abrupt.
so here are my questions:

1. Adewale said that woods rogers is still alive, kenway said he'd deal with that once he's back?? We never even got to this and from all signs it seems he stayed in Engeland.
2. Haytham is the son of Edward, but who is his mother? it can't be Caroline because Jenny said that caroline died, and haytham is still young while Jenny is way older.

DisbandedBox359
11-06-2013, 06:28 PM
For number 2 I'd refer you to the wiki for Edward or Haytham

superkootje
11-06-2013, 06:32 PM
For number 2 I'd refer you to the wiki for Edward or Haytham
Ahh i see, Tessa Kenway, so it's no important person in the story?
By the way, who makes these wiki's and where do they get this info?

Kaschra
11-06-2013, 06:47 PM
The info about Tessa is from Assassinn's Creed Forsaken, a novel about Haytham.

And about Woodes Rogers: after the conception of the next ancestor in the bloodline, the Animus can't follow the memory of the previous ancestor anymore. And Haytham was born six years before Rogers died, so there is no chance we could see that memory as Edward.

monteiro416
11-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Ahh i see, Tessa Kenway, so it's no important person in the story?
By the way, who makes these wiki's and where do they get this info?

It's also in the Assassin's Creed book Forsaken by Oliver Bowden. Pretty much goes through Haytham's life from childhood to death, and a bit of Connor at the end. Not very important, but interesting if you want to know how Haytham, son and father of assassins, became a Templar.

pacmanate
11-06-2013, 08:46 PM
The info about Tessa is from Assassinn's Creed Forsaken, a novel about Haytham.

And about Woodes Rogers: after the conception of the next ancestor in the bloodline, the Animus can't follow the memory of the previous ancestor anymore. And Haytham was born six years before Rogers died, so there is no chance we could see that memory as Edward.

Unless we used that surrogate thing that no doubt Abstergo are developing if it was being done in 1970.