PDA

View Full Version : How to get level 38 frigate for Kenway's fleet?

BoomerNT
11-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Every time I board a level 38 frigate and send it to the fleet, it show as a level 29 frigate in fleet management. Anybody managed to get a level 38 frigate successfully?

SenseHomunculus
11-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Yes. And higher-level men-of-war (man-of-wars??) as well. I have different levels of both types of ship, they should be showing up with different statistics (firepower, speed, cargo) in your fleet. Check the ship names when you capture them to make sure they're actually going in as expected.

Faceliss Man
12-28-2013, 03:36 PM
I'd like to see an answer on this level 38 frigate issue from somebody at Ubisoft. I have an xbox one and it doesn't matter if I get my level 38 frigate from a pirate hunter squad or from the Chinchorro zone, every single time I capture a level 38 frigate and send it to my fleet the stats revert back to a level 29 frigate when I go into the fleet to decide whether to keep it or salvage it.

level 29 frigates have these following stats: 47 speed, 33 firepower and most importantly 50 cargo capacity

level 38 frigates have these following stats: 50 speed, 35 firepower and most importantly 60 cargo capacity

I need the level 60 cargo, as do others, so I don't have to send out Man-o-Wars on fleet missions with a 55 or 60 cargo requirement.

i know from looking at this forum I am not the only one having this issue, and I have yet to see and answer on any thread about this issue on how to fix it. Mostly just, "yep it's bugged and it sucks"

game had been out for over a month on xbox one and longer on the previous gen consoles... This should be a simple fix

Lethalla
12-29-2013, 12:26 AM
I've never seen a frigate with more than 50 Cargo capacity (on PS3 or PS4), and I've captured plenty. However I have captured several Man o' Wars and their stats don't change - I captured a Hunter Man o' War with 90 Cargo and another (non-Hunter) Man o' War yesterday which also has 90 Cargo - unusual, since they're usually either 70 or 80.

IMO it's better to send the Man o' Wars on the Fleet missions than keep them for the ship battles, since the Man o' Wars take forever to actually fire on the enemy ships and therefore take way more damage. They are always the ones that the enemy ships will fire on first if you have a mix of ships in the battle.

If you have a dangerous route you need to clear, and there's say three Man o' Wars you need to sink, press the Back button, then go back into it - the ships you'll be facing will change. You can do this several times to get something easier.