PDA

View Full Version : The best part of AC4 for me [No Spoilers, totally spoiler free, just take a peak]

pacmanate
11-06-2013, 02:55 PM
YOU CAN SKIP THE CREDITS.

*Cries*

I was so happy when I saw that option. I was smacking every button and then you see that magic "Hold O to skip cinematic".

It was bliss.

Thank you.

MuddledMuppet2
11-06-2013, 03:05 PM
lol, if only we could pop the game in to load, then go make a cuppa or summat instead of having to sit there like a trained monkey waiting to press 'start', and... wait a bit... wait a bit... press start again... wait a bit... now menu!

i mean why? why have to do this? why actually interupt the loading process twice, just to make us press start. Gets on my nerves every soddin time that does lol

roostersrule2
11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
YOU COULD? AHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT

My favourite part was "SHUT YOUR GOB"!!!!!

Bastiaen
11-06-2013, 05:32 PM
That's a huge relief. Holy cow, AC3 credits are so long, it almost disincentivizes finishing the game.

BATISTABUS
11-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Dreams do come true <3

salman147
11-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Mr_Shade
11-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Well you guys did ask..

Just hope you didn't miss any important names in the credits.. ;)

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Why would you skip cute wittle Jenny? Or Old Jenny at that. Old Jenny is bootiful. Btw, I'm afraid I might have missed something in the credits. Do the credits display anything after Haytham and Edward are at the play?

Shahkulu101
11-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Well you guys did ask..

Just hope you didn't miss any important names in the credits.. ;)

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for 'Mr_Shade' then. ;)

silvermercy
11-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Am I included in the credits as "awesomest and bestest forum poster"? :eek: Please tell me!

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Am I included in the credits as "awesomest and bestest forum poster"? :eek: Please tell me!

Psshhhh, I doubt Mr.Shade himself was in it, nevertheless us poor forumers or our Queen :(

xx-pyro
11-06-2013, 08:00 PM
You could skip the credits....? FML.

Mr_Shade
11-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Psshhhh, I doubt Mr.Shade himself was in it, nevertheless us poor forumers or our Queen :(
I have been in the odd Ubisoft Title;)

They do sometimes sneak forum users in - they did for Splinter Cell: Black List etc ;)

Kaschra
11-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Why would you skip cute wittle Jenny? Or Old Jenny at that. Old Jenny is bootiful. Btw, I'm afraid I might have missed something in the credits. Do the credits display anything after Haytham and Edward are at the play?

You missed this lol
http://31.media.tumblr.com/d5fcaf5333bdfde4595ca3016df7a173/tumblr_mvmx9epCW21rmrkyao1_500.jpg

Toa TAK
11-06-2013, 08:24 PM
REALLY? I missed this. I just let the credits roll. Which is fine, loved the game so they deserve to be going onwards.

All 1 million Ubisoft employees.

pacmanate
11-06-2013, 08:43 PM

Didn't miss that, saw it :p. I think I was about 5 minutes after that when I started hammering buttons trying to make it end.

REALLY? I missed this. I just let the credits roll. Which is fine, loved the game so they deserve to be going onwards.

All 1 million Ubisoft employees.

LOL

silvermercy
11-06-2013, 09:07 PM
wot? There is another Queen here? Pff... Impostors

I have been in the odd Ubisoft Title;)

They do sometimes sneak forum users in - they did for Splinter Cell: Black List etc ;)
really!? lol

Actually I changed my mind, you should put me right after the Assassin's Creed opening title (before all actors, writers etc obviously). Hmm... I haven't decided on the font yet but I will let you know. The font size of my name should take up the whole screen though and should be in bold!!

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 09:37 PM
wot? There is another Queen here? Pff... Impostors

really!? lol

Actually I changed my mind, you should put me right after the Assassin's Creed opening title (before all actors, writers etc obviously). Hmm... I haven't decided on the font yet but I will let you know. The font size of my name should take up the whole screen though and should be in bold!!

Comic-sans fits you. Such doge.

BATISTABUS
11-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Roger Craig Smith as Ruggierio Ferraro was a nice touch as well. :p