PDA

View Full Version : Swords of Toledo or Edwards late career outfit?

Ritterkreuz1978
11-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Having spent some points already, I now have just enough UPlay points left to get either the Swords of Toledo, or Edward's costume from late in his career. So, which do you think I should go with? Will the swords give me much of a bonus, or will I be happier redressing Edward?

SneakierNote
11-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Get the swords bud. I have both items but in my opinion the swords look cooler then the outfit. With the swords you can kill your foes and look good while doing it! : )

SneakierNote
11-06-2013, 03:01 PM
The swords will not give you a bonus tho. They are actually slightly weaker, but as I said look good.

apresmode
11-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Yeah it would be nice if the reward swords were really powerful.

zkorejo
11-06-2013, 11:06 PM
I was in the same boat as you yesterday. I went for swords because I didnt wanted to waste money on buying swords as I am planning to upgrade my JD fully before anything else (other than crafting for EDwards upgrades).

Toledo is a decent sword.

Gazzaho
11-07-2013, 01:58 AM
I was in the same boat as you yesterday. I went for swords because I didnt wanted to waste money on buying swords as I am planning to upgrade my JD fully before anything else (other than crafting for EDwards upgrades).

Toledo is a decent sword.

I don't feel the need for saving money, Kenway's fleet brings in more than enough when you get all the trade routes, I'm only 52% through the story and all I need for Jackdaw is the elite items only found on treasure maps for guns, armour, mortars, fire barrels and a diving bell. I've found that the dearest swords and guns are better for taking large battle ships, (needed for the large cargo capacity and big income from Kwnway's Fleet) with captains and others to kill.