PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 11, memory 1, optional objective question. (spoilers)

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 01:29 PM
Sequence 11, memory 1, one of the optional objectives is to find two old friends. I could only find Vane. Who's the second "old friend" and where can I find them, cause I swear I scanned the prison twice and couldn't find anyone? Is this a bug?

Farlander1991
11-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Don't search for a live person, mate, search for the skeleton of Jack Rackham ;)

ACfan443
11-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Inside the prison, in a cell

EDIT: not Vane, rackham is in a cage outside

Tysodie
11-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Inside the prison, in a cell

EDIT: not Vane, rackham is in a cage outside

Just going to mention something here, you need to see rackham before you enter the prison as any attempt to interact with him when leaving won't work. Discovered this myself and had to restart the memory.

Kaschra
11-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Sequence 11, memory 1, one of the optional objectives is to find two old friends. I could only find Vane. Who's the second "old friend" and where can I find them, cause I swear I scanned the prison twice and couldn't find anyone? Is this a bug?

I couldn't find him too, at first.
I only found him thanks to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFOy2hiqlM

ACfan443
11-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Just going to mention something here, you need to see rackham before you enter the prison as any attempt to interact with him when leaving won't work. Discovered this myself and had to restart the memory.

I stumbled upon Rackham by complete chance, I was shuffling along in the bushes and all of a sudden this dialogue triggered

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 05:06 PM
Don't search for a live person, mate, search for the skeleton of Jack Rackham ;)

Well, that's helpful. His horrible state aside, I was so glad to see Vane alive. I wouldn't have minded freeing him and having him continue on with us, but oh well, at least he's alive.

ArabianFrost
11-06-2013, 05:07 PM
I couldn't find him too, at first.
I only found him thanks to this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFOy2hiqlM

Thanks for the link. Jeez Ah Tabai's voice acting is horrible.

SleezeRocker
11-06-2013, 05:48 PM
There are time when I mistake Ah Tabai for Agate (ACL) lol