PDA

View Full Version : Would YOU work for Abstergo Entertainment?

andreG1ant
11-06-2013, 11:04 AM
You can give reasons if you want to and don't post spoilers.
BONUS: would you work for them say, if you were a 'normal' person in the AC universe and were offered a job at Abstergo Entertainment (no knowledge about Templars vs Assassins) would you take it?
Personally, I would, because working in an Animus for a job would be freaking awesome IMO - a reason enough (who cares about the Templar stuff...right? ;) )

eifere
11-06-2013, 11:25 AM
You can give reasons if you want to and don't post spoilers.
BONUS: would you work for them say, if you were a 'normal' person in the AC universe and were offered a job at Abstergo Entertainment (no knowledge about Templars vs Assassins) would you take it?
Personally, I would, because working in an Animus for a job would be freaking awesome IMO - a reason enough (who cares about the Templar stuff...right? ;) )

With the kind of workstation you have in Abstergo Entertainment, hell yeah. (that's my dream office workstation :p)

RinoTheBouncer
11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Of course I would. It’s far more interesting than any other job in the world. Relive the life of someone in a video game for a living? that’s just WOW. And I’m sure the Templar info will surface gradually in time. Besides, It’s a pretty nice building and they seem to pay people well, so why not?

roostersrule2
11-06-2013, 11:31 AM
No way, my curiosity would get me killed.

chibi_andy
11-06-2013, 12:01 PM
lol why not? i get paid to play a game by reliving someone's memories :p

and all you have to do is play all day for them if they posted you to the animus section of course :p

HiddenKiller612
11-06-2013, 03:11 PM
It's a new frontier so to speak... So yes... I'd love to spend all day every day reliving memories of great people, or even dull people for that matter... Imagine the bleeding effect...