PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for hood on/off mechanism for Ubisoft

Terrence_Lee
11-06-2013, 08:02 AM
In the game, although in some situations that don't require to be stealthy (hood off), but this game is called Assassin's Creed,

and in my opinion, Assassin=hood on. I think most of us agree with that, but still can't hurt the chances of those who like hood off.

I suggest Ubisoft can consider this: put in the hood on/off mechanism in the next AC game. The control can be by pressing the Right Analog Stick.

I know it is used to centre the camera, so why not add 1 more feature to that?

And there should be mostly 2 situations in the game,

1. Player in mission or has to be stealthy, so the system automatically hood on during the missions

2. In our spare time, that is when the mechanism works, player can choose to be hood on/off by pressing Right Analog Stick (centre camera)

I mean come on Ubisoft, the hood on/off matter has been on since AC3. I think this suggestion can satisfy players. Please consider it in next AC game

RzaRecta357
11-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Yeah I was literally coming to post about this.

As it stands the only way to keep the hood up is to fast travel some where and they'll probably patch that out. I figured he kept the hood on when in the bigger cities and that pleased me... But then I went to the jackdaw and back and he keeps it down unless stealth is required. This saddens me. He should at least pull it up when rooftop running... I mean you're not supposed to be up there and it is ​assassins creed.

Terrence_Lee
11-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I know ubi wanna make the game look more natural, sometime hood on, sometime hood off. But hood off most of the time just can't be called Assassin anymore.

Hood on is the signature of Assassin's Creed. For me, I rather keep the hood on at all time, like in Ac2, brotherhood and revelations, if can't introduce the hood on/off mechanism.

Black_Widow9
11-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Please use this Topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/795510-Assassin-hood

Thanks