PDA

View Full Version : Perspective of AC4 from a newcomer

Cartss
11-06-2013, 03:16 AM
I never intended to purchase another assassin's creed game, i got entirely bored playing the first and second and gave up.
It was 2:00 In the morning and i could not sleep and i watched a "movie" version of AC4 because i do enjoy the concept of the AC Franchise and after sitting through the entire campaign i was hooked, i bought the game yesterday and instead of worrying about the missions to progress to know more I can just enjoy the exploration and the combat that i missed watching purely cut scenes.
In all honesty watching the whole game spoiled it for me, however,it did spark my interest into the franchise and hopefully the next game will allow me the enjoyment that the current AC4 offers. And this is excluding multiplayer which to my surprise i have not even touched!

This is a pretty useless topic but i thought maybe you all could shred some light into your perspective of the current game and the expectations you had.

Landruner
11-06-2013, 04:10 AM
I never intended to purchase another assassin's creed game, i got entirely bored playing the first and second and gave up.
It was 2:00 In the morning and i could not sleep and i watched a "movie" version of AC4 because i do enjoy the concept of the AC Franchise and after sitting through the entire campaign i was hooked, i bought the game yesterday and instead of worrying about the missions to progress to know more I can just enjoy the exploration and the combat that i missed watching purely cut scenes.
In all honesty watching the whole game spoiled it for me, however,it did spark my interest into the franchise and hopefully the next game will allow me the enjoyment that the current AC4 offers. And this is excluding multiplayer which to my surprise i have not even touched!

This is a pretty useless topic but i thought maybe you all could shred some light into your perspective of the current game and the expectations you had.

Thank you for sharing your AC4 experience - Effectively this new AC entry is more appealing to some people than the previous entries. I am glad that you enjoy it as much as most of us do there, it is a really good game even for people who are not aficionados of that franchise. BTW, I love your country.

Cartss
11-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Thank you for sharing your AC4 experience - Effectively this new AC entry is more appealing to some people than the previous entries. I am glad that you enjoy it as much as most of us do there, it is a really good game even for people who are not aficionados of that franchise. BTW, I love your country.

Thanks mate! :D
Australia is a place i wish one of the locations of an AC could be, but yet our Country hasn't got a lot to offer besides bush rangers and convicts, i feel the concept of assassins creed and the overall story was great but it was the gameplay that had to be refined and developed.