PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a era

daiedoolan
11-05-2013, 07:08 PM
I think that it would be amazing if Ubisoft created an assassins creed during the Roman invasion of Britain. The character could be a druid in training, then the druids could turn out to be the assassins. It could work mainly because of the hoods... I just thought I would share that and I would like to here other peoples thoughts about it :D

apresmode
11-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Not a bad idea at all, and I don't think I've heard that one before. How do you think the gameplay would be? It might be a lot of tree running like AC3 with less developed buildings. But maybe then they could implement some more intense stealth mechanics.

daiedoolan
11-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Maybe if we wanna make things a bit more we could set it after the Romans have gained some ground and have built a few towns like Londinium. We could have the protagonist live on the island of Anglesey and the Romans could attack. The character could be the lone survivor and he would be forced to fight against Rome in England.

Thanks for input :D

Ubisoft would get my praise if they made anything like this

D173120T
11-05-2013, 08:13 PM
I love the roman era to bits but i dont really think an AC game would fit in.That said,why not have one set in Victorian London around the 1880's and 1890's,the height of Jack The Ripper and many more Murderers.Add to that the "Masons" and their machinations,foreign Governments vying for influence.A prime setting for an Assassins Creed i think,nice dark gothic settings

daiedoolan
11-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Good idea, I just thought it would be nice to be a druid because they have the robes for it. Also they have a cult nature which is perfect for assassins. I do like your Victorian London idea, maybe you have to kill jack the ripper?

daftPirate
11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
I like the Victorian idea as well. I'd prefer they not return to past characters and settings though. Keeping it moving forward was a good trend, and going back for Black Flag I only bought into because it was a pirate game. Anything else, and I'd probably have been out of the franchise, content to replay revelations or AC3 if the whim came. They've already created some settings for a russian assassin, which would be way cool. There's even Tesla to be a da Vinci type character.