PDA

View Full Version : Need 5 people to help boost to level 50 in ACB

Forvees
11-05-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm a completionist and It occurred to me that the servers for ACB wont be around forever. I've put off playing the multiplayer long enough, however finding one other player online is nearly impossible let alone 5. Its probably just the release of ACIV or the fact that this game is 3 years old already or a combination of both but on the off chance that no one plays this game online anymore I'm asking for help from 5 people willing to boost with me. I'm only level 1 and I work strict hours but I'm willing to play till 50 if any of you are. If you're playing ACIV right now I understand if you don't want to play but add me on live anyway in case you ever want to play in the future when the hype of ACIV fades.

Gamertag: Forvees

kjordan.29
11-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Asking for help for boosting is not likely to go over well...

Forvees
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
It isn't for competitive reasons, I don't really play AC online (If I did I wouldn't be level 1. I just want to reach 50 so I can check that off my list of things to do. If it didn't require any other people would just do it myself, and seeing as how the next generation of games in among us, my chances of reaching level 50 are dwindling away.