PDA

View Full Version : About Health Cheat

Ignacio_796
11-05-2013, 04:44 PM
I was playing AC4: Black Flag when i saw that I can unlock cheats by completing challenges.
I just unlock the non-regenerating health cheat and I play for a while with this cheat enable: It was awesome!!!!!!!!!
For the first time playing an AC game i felt it challenging and the fun i had fighting guards was so satisfiying...
So when I went tired of it, I disable the cheat, and then I realise that I have to do everything again cause while the cheat is enable you canīt save the game.
So Ubisoft, please for the love of God, launch a patch that turn the non-regenerating health into an option, not a cheat.

Please!!!!!!!

PD: Sorry for my terrible English.

apresmode
11-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I didn't even look at the cheats because I knew progress wouldn't be saved. But that just seems like it should be an option. Unlimited health is a cheat. Nonregenerative is a feature that should be integrated in a fine tuned difficulty modification. It seems like something a lot of people would be interested in rather than a simplistic no difficulty option or the basic easy normal hard selection most games give you. You could be so innovative Ubisoft.