PDA

View Full Version : Please explain what community challenge is

Terrence_Lee
11-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I have completed the game 100%, just left those community challenges

There are 2 wheels, a figurehead, a outfit, a gun and a sword that have to be obtained by community challenges

But no 1 knows what they are, all I know is the white whale, royal convey and community chest, those are events but not challenges.

I checked from time to time (in database, there are stats at the bottom and community challenge is in there), but it's the same, no ongoing challenges.

Please explain about what community challenge and how to complete it.

If it is depending those in your friend lists that play ac4, what if you have no friend playing AC4? I am confuse.

ZeRoDiVide 101
11-05-2013, 11:36 AM
I would also like to know the answer to this...

trickitrules
11-06-2013, 02:21 PM
I too would like to know the answer to this.

SenseHomunculus
11-07-2013, 05:20 PM
If it is depending those in your friend lists that play ac4, what if you have no friend playing AC4? I am confuse.

You do now!! (http://bit.ly/16JwBym) :)

Xruxis
11-07-2013, 05:27 PM
does it also have to do something with Edward's fleet?

SenseHomunculus
11-07-2013, 05:46 PM
does it also have to do something with Edward's fleet?

Indirectly. Having friends online can speed up completion of your fleet's missions.

zkorejo
11-08-2013, 12:40 AM
I dont think Community challenges has anything to do with Kenway's fleet.

I saw a community challenge today. You can see it when you press start in-game to pause and press right D-pad to access all the community shares and notifications.

I saw a community challenge which says "kill 2000000 enemies" and it must be accomplished by 10th November collectively by the community. Now what I 'm not sure of is, if by "community" they mean the entire AC community or just people in my friends list. If its the former then it can be achieved but if its latter, it will be impossible to have one group of friends complete this challenge.

I think it is the entire community because it also said: "Your participation: 20/20" so I guess it means 100,000 people have to kill 20 enemies in SP until Nov 11 to get it done. Its a pretty simple challenge if I am correct.

deskdragon22
12-14-2013, 11:59 AM
This is not far to people who purchased the game for the ps4 the system came out after the challenge, and as far as ive seen there hasn't been a challenge since

bveracka
12-30-2013, 01:29 AM
This is not far to people who purchased the game for the ps4 the system came out after the challenge, and as far as ive seen there hasn't been a challenge since

I agree, I can't find one, although I'm going to try and add the gamers here who play on PS4. Feel free to add me if you also want those cool pistols and extra loot like me!