PDA

View Full Version : Usless fleet/ No resourcese

oriansport
11-05-2013, 07:00 AM
I don't understand why there is a fleet if you can't use it but only the first time. I have 10 level 60 ships in Kenway's fleet. Yet I can't send them out to do any missions because there aren't any resources to be found, It says I'm # 1 in most deadliest attacks and yet I don't yet any resources that would help me to do the shipping missions. The only thing I always get is SugarRum Wood Metal Clothes . These resources aren't good for doing shipping missions. I need Tobacco, Wine, Rice, and a few other things.

I've done chest , pickpocket, took out every ship on the see, including the level 70. At least two of them I have done. The two level 70 or 78 I forget but they are together I haven't been able as of yet. Came close one time. but like the challenge of two ships as one level 70 is very easy to kill. and your level 60 is the easiest as you just span close to the fort and let the fort blow up the ship.

Anyways how do I get these resources to do the shipping missions?

Thank you in advance for any information or help...

messymedic
11-05-2013, 08:34 AM
I don't understand why there is a fleet if you can't use it but only the first time. I have 10 level 60 ships in Kenway's fleet. Yet I can't send them out to do any missions because there aren't any resources to be found, It says I'm # 1 in most deadliest attacks and yet I don't yet any resources that would help me to do the shipping missions. The only thing I always get is SugarRum Wood Metal Clothes . These resources aren't good for doing shipping missions. I need Tobacco, Wine, Rice, and a few other things.

I've done chest , pickpocket, took out every ship on the see, including the level 70. At least two of them I have done. The two level 70 or 78 I forget but they are together I haven't been able as of yet. Came close one time. but like the challenge of two ships as one level 70 is very easy to kill. and your level 60 is the easiest as you just span close to the fort and let the fort blow up the ship.

Anyways how do I get these resources to do the shipping missions?

Thank you in advance for any information or help...

You need to fight battles. Pick routes that are not colored green (red, orange, yellow) and choose "ship battle." Winning these battles will net you resources to ship.

oriansport
11-05-2013, 09:00 AM
You mean the kenway ship or or the Kenway's Naval fleet?

If you mean Kenway ship. There isn't any colors and I have taken out all the forts on the map. As for the Naval fleet I do see different colors, yellow and red orange and green. Also I see white. Now the only missions I can do are the colored ones. The white ones I can't. To do the color missions you need resources like Wine, Rice and so on....... But you can't get those resources from just attacking ships. So I really don't understand what you mean. There is no manual with AC4 when you buy their CD and also I can't any info in resources except what you just said on a few pages. But you aren't explaining your self very clearly. I need resources to get resources. But yet I can't get a chance to get the right resources /

oriansport
11-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Never mind I just figured it out. You need to help friends. They need to make a post on this for I'm sure I'm not the only person that had a problem with this. But my suggestion is to explain to people not about the colors but help to get resources and then you can work on the color missions .

Anyway thanks a lot for the help.

messymedic
11-05-2013, 09:19 AM
You seem to be missing something though. Doing transports with friends make the trips faster... but doesn't net you resources. You gain resources by battling. Not sure what it is on the Xbox controller. On the Dualshock its the triangle button. It is kinda hard to see... you really need to look. I was at a loss until I read up on it too and then went back and looked closely.

oriansport
11-05-2013, 09:37 AM
OK so you are saying that helping friends doesn't get you resources.

What you are saying is that I must attack ships and look closely for the button that lets you get resources. OK When i battle I have three opinions.

First on fix my ship. Second one lower bounty. third send to my fleet. I don't get any other options. Now from those options I get resources but not what I need to do the colored missions. so yes I'm a little confused. I will go an attack another ship to see if I missed anything. But I've been tacking ships for the last 3 day and never got anything ells but those three options.

oriansport
11-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Ok I just checked again, there is no other option except to board the ship. Then once you take the ship you have three options send to fleet lower bounty and repair your ship.

So as of not I have 14 level 60 ships doing nothing. Is really sucks and Ubisoft should of given us info or a booklet on everything. Very disappointed. I might not buy any of their games again if they're to cheap to ad a dam booklet on how to do things.

oriansport
11-05-2013, 10:16 AM
I got it, You have an option inside the Kenway's fleet missions. To attack. You are right . But it was hard hard to find at fist. only going back and really looking there., anyways thanks for help mate take care

messymedic
11-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Yeah, it was really hard to find for me too. Glad you got it. Also easily missed is that you can use up to three ships when battling. Use the d-pad to navigate that part. You're right, they should explain it more clearly. I think a lot of ppl are going to be confused there.

oriansport
11-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Yes I could find that one, I was saying to my self how come I can only send one ship. Will have to look closely again to find that option. but since I have level 60 only. My ships basically destroy everything.

By the way the level 60 ship is so easy to destroy. I thought they might do a better job. The only ship I haven't beaten yet is one of the four level 72, I think that's their levels. But anyway other level 71 just went behind them and took them out. very easy, the one with two ships is very hard. Almost got them. Needed one more hit but it ram me and I died, That was the closest I've gotten to the last Legend. Will find away to beat that ship soon I think.

vanitycorpse
11-05-2013, 08:36 PM
No in the fleet window you can do 2 things missions or fight to make the trade routes safer, when you fight with the fleet there, you get resources you need to do the missions. but i can agree that the tutorial is abit lacking on that point...

CrazyMaori
11-08-2013, 12:45 AM
I have a problem with this as well. To make things even worse, I have run out of fire barrels. How do I get more fire barrels?

messymedic
11-08-2013, 03:07 AM
I have a problem with this as well. To make things even worse, I have run out of fire barrels. How do I get more fire barrels?

You get a fire barrel every time you speed up a friends ship in those missions. Friends ships show up blue in transit on the Kenway map and in blue at the bottom of your ship list-- you'll know them when you see them. There's a thread floating around here somewhere with usernames if you need to add friends who are playing the game. Mine is the same as here if you play PSN.