PDA

View Full Version : Black Island DLC...

phoenix-force411
11-05-2013, 03:22 AM
So what exactly do I gain from this? All I did was open chests...I didn't gain any ship or whatever that was exclusive... What a waste of my time!

LoyalACFan
11-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Black sails for the Jackdaw, an outfit, and a set of pistols.

phoenix-force411
11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Black sails for the Jackdaw, an outfit, and a set of pistols.
I didn't find any of those during my time at black island. But if that's referring to the three chests I looted, then they did a pretty poor job at showing what I got...

LoyalACFan
11-05-2013, 03:32 AM
I didn't find any of those during my time at black island. But if that's referring to the three chests I looted, then they did a pretty poor job at showing what I got...

Yep, they were in the chests. But I don't think they show up in your inventory until after like Sequence 3 Memory 5 or something, so if you're not there yet, maybe that's why?

phoenix-force411
11-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Yep, they were in the chests. But I don't think they show up in your inventory until after like Sequence 3 Memory 5 or something, so if you're not there yet, maybe that's why?
Well, I'm in Seq. 4 currently...

LoyalACFan
11-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Well, I'm in Seq. 4 currently...

Check your captain's cabin then. Captain Morgan's outfit and pistols should be accessible through the mannequin on the left, and the sails through the scale Jackdaw model on the right.