PDA

View Full Version : The Black Chest Edition

DangowCAN
11-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi all,
Sorry for bug you, but I have a question and I though someone could help me, or maybe one of the moderators around here.

I've being trying to pre-order/buy The Black Chest Edition of Assassin's Creed IV, on PlayStation 4. But everywhere I search for it is out of stock.

I was wondering if it is from Ubisoft knowledge another place in which I could buy it on PS4. Or, at least the statue that comes in this edition. And, if they have it but don't ship it to Canada, I might have someone to receive it in England.

Thanks a lot for your time!

Black_Widow9
11-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
All of the information we have for purchasing Editions is in this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761092-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-IV-Black-Flag-Editions-updated-12-8-13

The Black Chest Edition is a Uplay exclusive so you would need to purchase it through Uplay but it is only available for EMEA Territories. I wouldn't suggest doing that though in case you want to purchase DLC etc since it could be region locked.

DangowCAN
11-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
All of the information we have for purchasing Editions is in this thread:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/761092-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-IV-Black-Flag-Editions-updated-12-8-13

The Black Chest Edition is a Uplay exclusive so you would need to purchase it through Uplay but it is only available for EMEA Territories. I wouldn't suggest doing that though in case you want to purchase DLC etc since it could be region locked.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. I did read the other thread about the game editions before opening this new topic. The thing is that I don't know why, but every time I try to access the uplay store link, it redirects me to another ubisoft page. Maybe that happens because I'm in canada. Accessing from Canada.

Anyway, by what I heard, the BLACK CHEST EDITION is sold out. Can someone confirm it for me plz? Or does someone knows if ubisoft will have it back in stock at some point? I wouldn't mind getting the game from other region because I'm not too into DLCs. I wanted the black chest edition more for the cool statue, litho graphics and paintings. But I am really having a hard time to find it for PS4.

Can someone help me? Anyone from ubisoft maybe? :(

Thanks!

flyin-bart
11-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi.....

I had the Black Chest edition pre ordered for months on the PS3 and I tried to change my order to a PS4 version of the same edition. I was told to cancel my existing order, get a refund (it was paid for in full) and re order it for the PS4.

I did this but somewhere between cancelling the order and getting my refund.....about a week......they sold out!!!! as when I went back on the site to re order it for the PS4 it was gone. Just said "product no longer available" so I can sympathise with you buddy.

It's a crap system they have got to be sure........

Mr_Shade
11-05-2013, 11:39 AM
If the items are not listed on the site - then I'm sorry it's either sold out - or - not available to your country.

The Black Chest edition is only available in certain EMEA countries, if it should be available to you, but not showing - it's done I'm afraid.

Due to the nature of the Black Chest edition, it's unlikely it will return into stock, however you can check again before release.

RinoTheBouncer
11-05-2013, 01:55 PM
eBay, my friend. eBay is your friend.

DangowCAN
11-05-2013, 06:18 PM
In eBay they are listing for 500 or up. :(
@flyin-Bart, Do you know how much was it when you bought? The full price?
Thanks guys!