PDA

View Full Version : Where does Ubisoft take their fan feedback from?

daftPirate
11-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Is it from the forums? Just kind of curious what's the best medium to get their attention.

Loving Black Flag so far. I'm apprehensive because of reviews of the ending, but the journey is fantastic so far, and I'll be waiting eagerly for the DLC. I may have watched too much Pirates of the Caribbean, but I think it would be awesome to see some Junks in the game. Probably wishful thinking, but still. If not as regular encounters (which would probably hard to justify) maybe a treasure ship as a legendary ship.

I guess the floor's open. What kinds of things might fans like to see introduced into this installment as potential DLC?

RazorMonkey
11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Well seeing these are Ubi forums, it would certainly make sense for them to visit here first no?

Tbh.. trying to find the vid on AC4 where a ubi guy did actually say he and his peers do search forms, damned if I can find that video, but I certainly heard him say it. Hopefully they are taking notes from the feed back section here. Could make a very good game a very great game.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2013, 06:20 AM
We collect feedback from all over including the Forums. ;) Posting here first if you are a member is always a good idea.

RazorMonkey
11-05-2013, 06:47 AM
We collect feedback from all over including the Forums. ;) Posting here first if you are a member is always a good idea.

Thats really good to know. Many thanks

Mr_Shade
11-05-2013, 11:52 AM
We always have dedicated feedback threads, so make sure you also post there, just in case other threads get swamped ;)

pirate1802
11-05-2013, 03:50 PM
From a dark gulag somewhere where they put unsuspecting fans and torture them until they say exactly what they want to here.

roostersrule2
11-05-2013, 03:52 PM
From a dark gulag somewhere where they put unsuspecting fans and torture them until they say exactly what they want to here.It's Yvesil!!

Sushiglutton
11-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Seems to me like they have listened to a lot of the feedback from AC3, so they are getting it from somewhere :). Mainly a better paced campaign, more open missions, more fleshed out open world content and attempts to fix the broken stealth from AC3.

From a dark gulag somewhere where they put unsuspecting fans and torture them until they say exactly what they want to here.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2012/9/12/1347465574181/Yves-Guillemot-009.jpg

daftPirate
11-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Thats really good to know. Many thanks

Indeed, especially for the quick reply!

daftPirate
11-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Will do, thanks for advising me!

Asaziel
11-13-2014, 02:40 PM
I'd like to say that I'm not overly fond of the Co-op-System. As a Playstation4-User I'm forced to join PlaystationPlus to play Coop AND to get the rewards. I don't want to join PSPlus for personal reasons. I thought it was better, when Assassins Creed still had a Title menu, where Singleplayer and Multiplayer where different modes.
And since I'm here I want to say that appearently it is assumed everyone has a smaprtphone ore tablet or something. Something to use apps. I'm still one of those people, that don't have anything like that (Yes, we still exist). So I don't habe Nomad and I'm excluded from Nomad rewards, like Weapons or the Clothes of Altair. I don't think it is a good idea to rely on non-ingame-stuff to reward players. Uplay and Initiates is okay though, because both can be accessed through the game.
Both, the Co-op-System AND that Nomad system are not really good I think, even if I'm a minority when it comes to this.
Despite my ranting, apart from the things I mentioned I really like AC Unity. The Story, the graphics, the Free-Running-System. Really great. Just the Co-op and Nomad annoy me.

ze_topazio
11-13-2014, 02:47 PM
From the shareholders meetings.

Adelina-Santos
12-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Hey:)
I really like The Crew.
I don't like the game because of the cars ,but for the beauty.

I have seen so many beautiful places and driven on perfect roads at night and seen skies full of stars. I have seen the moon skinning i have seen forest so spectacular that i couldn't even have dream about.
We need a photo mode where players are given the possibility to take amazing and breathtaking pictures and upload them to the official side of The Crew or just have them for yourself.

My dream is to become a photographer and capture the beauty of the united state and rest of the world both in game and reall life.:)

STDlyMcStudpants
12-07-2014, 03:26 AM
Is it from the forums? Just kind of curious what's the best medium to get their attention.

Loving Black Flag so far. I'm apprehensive because of reviews of the ending, but the journey is fantastic so far, and I'll be waiting eagerly for the DLC. I may have watched too much Pirates of the Caribbean, but I think it would be awesome to see some Junks in the game. Probably wishful thinking, but still. If not as regular encounters (which would probably hard to justify) maybe a treasure ship as a legendary ship.

I guess the floor's open. What kinds of things might fans like to see introduced into this installment as potential DLC?

If you have played unity you would notice that yes... they listen to the forums...
So you can thank these guys for the co-op..stealth emphasis..clothing customization..skill trees...and difficulty in combat :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 04:02 AM
Twitter, Ubiforums, and Reddit.

At least that's what a community manager told me.