PDA

View Full Version : AC Black Flag - Reason why... *SPOILERS*

KG-971
11-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Hello,

I liked the ending and all, but one thing bothers me...

SOILER !

He basically leaves Anne and his crew, and go back to england with his daughter... and then we see him old with his son and teenage girl.
Now, who's the mother of his son ? Anne ?

MORE important:
Dor us to play the game after the ending, we are back in the carribean as Edward.
What's the reason for Edward to be still in the west indies (carribean) after the ending ?
I know it's before the after-credit scene, but Where is it really in the story ? before his daughter came to see him ?
There is nothing to tell us what we do there, anne doesn't even talk about it. Ubisoft, at least put a message in the animus telling us it's before the actual ending.

I hate that, they have done this in one Assassin's creed before... After an ending, we returned in the animus when we physically can't..

Personal note:
Kidd & Black Beard were sooooo great, why kill them in the story...

DinoSteve1
11-04-2013, 10:51 PM
The reason he can be back West Indies is because you are viewing memories, besides people like to be able play AC games after the endings to collect things and do side quests.

scooper121s
11-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Kidd and Thatch were

killed because that's how it happened in history

EaglePrince25
11-04-2013, 11:20 PM
Yeah, besides the whole Assassin v Templar combat, and the Those Who Came Before backdrop, the series tends to stick to historical events. So if someone historically died during the era you're playing in, expect them to do the same in the game.

It's never explained who the mother of Haytham is in the game, though I think the book touches on it.

In terms of the after credits gameplay its true that it's not explained exactly what point in time it takes place, but I think it's clearly before he heads back to Europe with his daughter, and that it's just additional memories for you to complete all the content you didn't during the main game.

Krayus Korianis
11-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Looks like someone never played an AC game before...

They (Ubisoft) take people and whatnot from history and delve into it with their own story, creating a nice little web. AFTER the story however, you get to play as the main character, any way you wish. IT's always been like that, even in AC 1.

Also, a whole bunch of people died during the aft years of Piracy. Should have seen that one coming. >.> Oooh, I like what I just did there.