PDA

View Full Version : Animus Fragment Help

RoosterRFD
11-04-2013, 04:05 PM
I have located an Animus Fragment at 362,815 but cant seem to get it. Tree nearby will not let you get high enough to jump to the fragment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

AngryRaisin
11-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Are you in Kingston? A lot of them you have to jump or drop from above to get them or hang off edges of walls or buildings and then drop or jump backwards.

RoosterRFD
11-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Dry Tortuga area. It is on an island, nothing around the fragment except a tree. I have tried numerous times and angles jumping off the tree but it is just out of reach. I even tried using the ship to get close and jump off the ship but the ship moves away too fast after you release the wheel.

AngryRaisin
11-04-2013, 06:54 PM
I think I remember that one. Did you do a leap of faith vs. just jumping? Also did you try just a vertical jump in place? And are you sure you climbed all the way up the tree as far as possible? Some of them it seems like you are supposed to go out on a limb to get it so it's easy to miss the ability to go one V higher in the tree and then drop/hang from the branch above or that sort of thing.

madbomb122
11-06-2013, 03:44 AM
i am also having a hard time getting that same one.. i even tried using the ship to try to get it..

xizorandy
11-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Rooster, I also struggled with this one. I eventually got it by running up the tree, then as he runs back down, start trying to jump off towards the fragment. It was the only way I could get it. I also tried all various angles and methods of jumping to it.

madbomb122
11-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Rooster, I also struggled with this one. I eventually got it by running up the tree, then as he runs back down, start trying to jump off towards the fragment. It was the only way I could get it. I also tried all various angles and methods of jumping to it.

thanks, i did it first try with that you said

eMWu1
11-24-2013, 01:16 AM
I couldn't reach it using xizorandy's way. But I was able to position my ship so I could reach it from ship's bowsprit (the big stick at the front).

Xenophon10
12-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Don't know if I'm using this thread right... I have a problem with an Animus in Anotto Bay. As soon as you come out of the water in the cave it's behind a locked door. I've been back a few times and just can't seem to get at it. Please advise.
Thanks in advance...

AngryRaisin
12-08-2013, 06:57 AM
Get in the water and under the decking around the corner you'll see a passage. Go in it and take the first tunnel on your left and immediately go/look up. There is a hole up to the room where it is.

morphinapg1
12-15-2013, 03:55 AM
I just encountered this Animus Fragment today and the only thing that worked for me eMWu1's way

Here's a video of what it looks like and the location (solution at the end of the video)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152058774067270&l=7250236749094583347

SF_Altarny
05-08-2014, 03:14 AM
finaly got it :D im playing with pc so keyboard and mouse is useless for this cause ubisoft is lazy *** matafaka and made this game controls to consols only... so much lagging and and going wrong place with keyboard so i used xbox contoler to windows and i got it like first try... WTF UBOSOFT MAKE THESE CONTROLS SMOOTHER THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE!!!!!! AAARGHHH!!