PDA

View Full Version : Variety counters

DeanOMiite
11-04-2013, 03:01 PM
EDIT: As this thread continued I realized some of what I said here was false...keep reading, truth comes later!

Still looking for a list of variety counters here. So far I know:

Bench
Grab
Hidden
Focus
Acrobatic
Chain
Execution (pistol) (edit: since proven incorrect)

I'm also pretty sure that poison dart gave me variety last night. Does poison as well? Do poison dart and poison count as two separate variety counters? (edit: also confirmed, poison does not provide variety bonus)

Anybody got a for-sure 100% accurate list of this stuff?

Ubi-Valentin
11-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi!
I'll quote a part of this post (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/804815-What-s-new-2-Game-Modes-amp-Scoring-System) here:

Variety Bonus has been reworked. It now relies only on actions that are under the player’s control, and works as a unique bonus of +400 pts.You will be rewarded each time you complete 4 bonuses out of the following 6: Acrobatic kill, Hidden kill, Grab kill and Bench kill, completed by the Focus and the Chain.

I Emerge I
11-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Still looking for a list of variety counters here. So far I know:

Bench
Grab
Hidden
Focus
Acrobatic
Chain
Execution (pistol)

I'm also pretty sure that poison dart gave me variety last night. Does poison as well? Do poison dart and poison count as two separate variety counters?

Anybody got a for-sure 100% accurate list of this stuff?

I didn't know about pistol haven't even unlocked it, I know that both versions of focus are separate like half focus -50 and full focus-150 give you one each.

DeanOMiite
11-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Did some re-testing this morning. I was wrong about the pistol, it does NOT give you variety bonus, even if the kill is an execution. Also, I was wrong about poison dart, it definitely does NOT give you a variety bonus. Also while testing I verified that the different levels of focus bonus do NOT give you two SEPARATE variety counts...though it's worth mentioning that the short 50pt focus DOES count...which is nice to know.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and trust the word of a community developer on this. Thanks Valentin!

Ubi-Valentin
11-04-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm going to go ahead and trust the word of a community developer on this

These are the words of our Design Team. I would trust them.