PDA

View Full Version : Time Saver Packs

Ashura_77
11-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I was wondering if they were any good, and if the Technology Pack helped with the Upgrade problem. Since it takes away the necessity of finding the plans, it should enable you to just upgrade the Jackdaw, no? Could anyone who has them or that one please tell me? Thanx

roostersrule2
11-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Yep, it takes out the treasure map part of the game, so you basically pay for a lesser game. The Jackdaw then only needs money and certain resources to be upgraded.

Ashura_77
11-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanx
Yes, but at least the Jackdaw can be completely upgraded, which doesn't work for now with the plans ;)

LeVoyageur07
11-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Yep, it takes out the treasure map part of the game

You still get to find the treasure maps and the treasures.
And you still get the money and plans when you find the treasures.
The only difference is that you don't need wait to find a plan to upgrade the Jackdaw.

So I wouldn't say "it takes out the treasure map part".

EnemyBritBomber
12-08-2013, 07:49 PM
You still get to find the treasure maps and the treasures.
And you still get the money and plans when you find the treasures.
The only difference is that you don't need wait to find a plan to upgrade the Jackdaw.

So I wouldn't say "it takes out the treasure map part".

I wouldn't say this either, as i have the time saver tech pack and it still says "prerequisite: plans required"

Kagurra
12-08-2013, 08:20 PM
"Has useless microtransactions that actually remove game time - 10/10 IGN"

GG no re

STDlyMcStudpants
12-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Collecting is my fav part of an ac game...
Well not really collecting but finishing collecting - that feeling is my fav part lol
I enjoyed it here...no lazy pack for me

adventurewomen
12-08-2013, 10:50 PM
"Has useless microtransactions that actually remove game time - 10/10 IGN"

GG no re
Gotta love the sarcasm of IGN.

Landruner
12-08-2013, 11:00 PM
The problem with those time saver pack(s) is that a are pure payable cheats for your game. Meaning that because they are cheats will eventually alter your state accordingly comparing to the fact that you get a clean save for doing the job instead - The fact that you have to pay for those is pretty lame as much from Ubisoft as for the player that gets them, which makes me think, which kind of respectable player will do that to self? - Here is one that gives you a higher capacity of transportation of 500 capacity allowing you to upgrade the ship up to 2500 for transportation (which is caped to 2000 for all goods in the game , but honestly, except for the close after hours of playing and raiding ship and collecting good from the waters I had just the cloth that reached that maximum capacity of 2000.

phoenix-force411
12-09-2013, 01:09 AM
It's not worth it. If you buy it, ACIV will be very short for you.