PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Future [Spoilers]

x-Kassem
11-04-2013, 08:53 AM
As many of you guys are scratching your heads wondering what the hell happened? Well as you many know Assassins Creed 4 ends with a "they lived happily ever after" or did they? As you see throughout Assassins Creed 4 there has been alot of holes, and gaps. Assassins Creed didn't end properly until Revelations also Assassins Creed 2 didn't end until Assassins Creed 'Embers.' As Altair died with the Apple of Eden in his hand, Ezio refused to take it. Where is that Apple now? Now the key and Connor, Desmond died however what happened to Connor? Why did Haytham become a Templar? All of these are answers only the developers can answer however are these answers hidden? Well no they're not. I'm 100% sure Connor mentioned in the 60 Minute gameplay of Liberation that he is building a 'brotherhood' could this mean something? Assassins Creed Series is always going to have a what the hell happened ending until finally Templars and Assassins will fight in the 21st Century. Also I have to add Desmonds father said 'Desmond' is our only hope, now where the hell is his father in Assassins Creed 4 I never saw him while I wanted to exchange data. And Subject 16 deleted? I don't think so, Assassins Creed is always going to be a mystery and one day I hope it will end with a final 'Happily Ever After.'

Note: I will be adding more onto this thanks for reading

plentybeef
11-04-2013, 09:28 AM
I heard will is morning the death of his son. He must have felt like a bum for getting him into the situation in the first place. Will knows more then he lets known and the fact that he is an assassin shows right their;he knew more or less what the Templars are doing. Remember the brotherhood is once again taken down and will has to pickup the pieces he hat have wanted to share that with Desmond.

Just like haythem, he wanted to draws a closer bond with his son. Which parralled with Will and his son Desmond. Though haythem was brought in the Templar order at a young age that is explained in a book.

I assumed Will retrieved it by the means of the brotherhood. But I'm not sure if the Templars get ahold of it. Because I think it's the same Apple George Washington ends up with. I'm not sure.

But you have to remember not everything mentioned is directly implied on its own. Ac backs it's own information with other Ac games. I would need to replay all the games again

roostersrule2
11-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Most of these questions are already known.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2013, 01:26 PM
There are a few threads already about the ending and what next..

Please use the forum search tool and post in on going threads if available.