PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade the Jackdaw *SPOILERS*

Just Robby
11-04-2013, 02:33 AM
So I upgraded the Jackdaws hull to the max and well. It looks horrific. way to much metal, it no longer looks like a pirate ship at all. Seriously dissapointed with the way it looks!
That I am considering starting a new game and not upgrade the hull fully...
Just wondering if anyone else agrees with me and if Ubisoft are likely to change this massive mistake.

Zellzin
11-04-2013, 04:00 AM
I agree. If you don't like the hull then definitely don't upgrade the row boat. I am planning to do another play through later where I don't upgrade the hull, the ram, or craft the 2 gun holsters on Edward's chest.

Also,

I like having Adewale as my quarter master instead of Anne.

Just Robby
11-04-2013, 02:41 PM
I have to admit I also upgraded the row boat to full aswell but I spend so little time in it that I didnt really notice any difference. However the ship, where I spend the majority of my time kinda let me down. I made the mistake of upgrading Edwards gun holsters to max and hated the look on his chest so I too am restarting my save! That ram is completly useless in large ship fights where your taking on Man of War's.

zjb94
11-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Could you guys post a picture or a video please? :P

SamBushen24
11-04-2013, 02:53 PM
I was about to ask the same thing...photos or video please.

Ritterkreuz1978
11-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I'm still a good way off from having fully upgraded armor, but if you could post a pic so I could judge it that would be great. Oh, and thanks for the heads up.

eaglefan129
11-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I agree. If you don't like the hull then definitely don't upgrade the row boat. I am planning to do another play through later where I don't upgrade the hull, the ram, or craft the 2 gun holsters on Edward's chest.

Also,

I like having Adewale as my quarter master instead of Anne.

yea same it's almost if ubisoft forgot to record dialogue for Anne because if you harpoon you hear adewale's voice instead of a Anne's voice

DovahHunter
11-04-2013, 04:25 PM
I think it looks great :eek: