PDA

View Full Version : Kingston assisnation contracts problem

OBrien94
11-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi,

I'm quite a fair way into the game and was going around finishing all the in-city assassination contracts. However in Kingston the game is saying I have finished 4/6 but there is no marker on the map for me to start either of the two missions I have supposedly missed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to get the unlock for finishing them all.

BiscuitKramer
11-22-2013, 07:19 AM
Yeah, I'm having this issue also. I've checked to see if I haven't completed any of the other contracts but there all completed but these because they wont pop up. I sure it's not a glitch but involves you completing something.

Help is appreciated.

pacmanate
11-22-2013, 07:54 AM
You might have to progress further into the story

BlackJairs
11-22-2013, 08:41 AM
I have the same problem, I actually registered on the forum because I have like 5 issues with the game.

I already completed the game and I can't do 4 Assassination Contracts, 2 in Kingston and other 2 in Placer de los Roques(495, 634)-Sorry, I'm from México-.

I have an Assassin Contract that I can't complete, the Contract #1, I already killed him but the mission didn't complete and I always have the "Kill your objective" thing on the screen(Since Sequence 2).

I think because the Assassin Contract thing, I can't replay any memory(Already finished the game, but can't access to past memories to complete with 100%)

Am I the only one getting this problems?

pacmanate
11-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I have the same problem, I actually registered on the forum because I have like 5 issues with the game.

I already completed the game and I can't do 4 Assassination Contracts, 2 in Kingston and other 2 in Placer de los Roques(495, 634)-Sorry, I'm from México-.

I have an Assassin Contract that I can't complete, the Contract #1, I already killed him but the mission didn't complete and I always have the "Kill your objective" thing on the screen(Since Sequence 2).

I think because the Assassin Contract thing, I can't replay any memory(Already finished the game, but can't access to past memories to complete with 100%)

Am I the only one getting this problems?

I doubt you are the only one... Like I said above a patch will come out in the future (as always) that will hopefully fix all of your problems. Remember this is all new hardware for developers as well so these kinds of bugs are going to be more frequent on the PS4/X1 than on the PS3/60