PDA

View Full Version : Why so little feedback on the game ??

killzab
11-03-2013, 10:08 PM
It seems that since the game was released, everyone on the forums is gone !

Every little bit of info was discussed to death and now that we actually get to play THE WHOLE GAME, it seems no one's on the boards anymore...

I come here everyday expecting to see people discussing the game, its story, its gameplay mechanics in depth but nope...

Why so little passion about the game ? Has the damage AC3 caused gone that far ?

thekyle0
11-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Take a deep breath. The blood isn't getting to your brain. Obviously, people are waiting for next gen.

ze_topazio
11-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Because people are busy playing it.

silvermercy
11-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Some of us are avoiding the forums for spoilers.

FortiPlex
11-03-2013, 10:19 PM
All of the above. I'm personally waiting for next-gen but many others are busy playing and/or are avoiding spoilers overall.

But the game didn't kill the series, it drastically improved it in terms of gameplay and other things. Trust me, the forums will be lively soon.

Sushiglutton
11-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Because the true gamers are waiting for the PC-version ;).

AngryRaisin
11-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Because people are busy playing it.

This

AngryRaisin
11-03-2013, 11:02 PM
All of the above. I'm personally waiting for next-gen but many others are busy playing and/or are avoiding spoilers overall.

But the game didn't kill the series, it drastically improved it in terms of gameplay and other things. Trust me, the forums will be lively soon.

And this.

rain89c
11-03-2013, 11:08 PM
I think people along with myself are finding these new AC titles year after year to be repetitive and doesn't offer anything new or unique in terms of settings and theme of where the game takes place.

I-Like-Pie45
11-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Some of us are avoiding the forums for spoilers.

Where is my sig, silvermercy.

Don't make me send the Mosquito Fleet to your house.

poptartz20
11-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Haha... yeah. It might be a little while longer before the board are booming again. I say end of this month/ Beginning of Dec. There will be a HUGE jump in traffic. By then next gen will have already been out and then you have people waiting for major sales days to buy the game as well.

I would be the person possibly doing both! I'm waiting for next gen. The wait is killing me. ;_;

*facepalm* I should have just got the game and upgraded later. but hey... only 12 more days now right? *cries*

I miss the forums. but for now I quietly stalk and see what people are saying. I've already spoiled a few things for myself. but nothing major as of yet. I MUST STAY AWAY FROM TUMBLR!

luckyto
11-04-2013, 01:51 AM
It seems that since the game was released, everyone on the forums is gone !

Every little bit of info was discussed to death and now that we actually get to play THE WHOLE GAME, it seems no one's on the boards anymore...

I come here everyday expecting to see people discussing the game, its story, its gameplay mechanics in depth but nope...

Why so little passion about the game ? Has the damage AC3 caused gone that far ?

Because we're busy playing it.

Best AC ever.